4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

January 14, 2018

Best flip flop

Love these flip flops. Comfortable and east to break in. No blisters or rubbing. Great price and will last longer than 1 summer. Lots of different colours. Easy to clean with soap and water.

Love em!

I like using flip flops as slippers around the house, and I can conviently put them on without much hassle to go out. Most flip flops I’ve gotten have fallen apart within a a little over a month but these have not shown any sign of breakage at all! And a great deal for the price.

Old Navy flip flops

What can I say my go to simple flip flops tend to stock up when they go on sale for $1. Love them so many beautiful colors reasonable comfortable for a steal of price.

Can't beat the value

I buy Old Navy flip flops for the whole family. You can't beat the price (especially when it's sale time) and they come in a great selection of colours.

$1 Old Nacy Flip Flops

When Old Navy doing a promotion for $1 flip flop, I usually get 2-3 pairs. I won't say this is the best flip flop but in terms of the price point, I think they are pretty good in quality. They usually last me for 2 summers then I will get a new one when they have a promotion again.

I love them

I am not fan of using flip flops. However, last summer I got 1 Old Navy's flip flops pair and I love them. Not only they are confortable, they are very affordable and you can get as many as you want to combine with your clothe. They are available in many colors.! Theese flip flops are a good alternative to use with your jeans, shorts, casual attire, beach complement...and to do quick errands.

January 12, 2018

Good product for the price

I love all the colors that these flip flops come in and you can't beet the price. Not the most comfortable as they are not that thick so I wouldn't walk any distance in them, but I would recommend them as for the price they look cute with my summer outfits.

January 12, 2018

Considering the price they are the perfect flip flop.

These flip flops are a must have! A beautiful flip flop is a obvious must but everyone knows to not bother taking them to a beach! Also, throwing these on to grab groceries and other errands is perfect. And the best thing about them is if you lose them (somehow I always manage to lose flip flops) then you atleast know you didn’t spend a fortune on them. Overall good purchase

Summer =Old Navy Flip Flops

Summer = Old Navy Flip flops! Great colours, great price! Comfortable and long lasting. My family wears them all summer. I like to stock up for all the colours!

January 11, 2018

Only kind i buy!!

Every summer I stock up on these Flip Flops in all sorts of colours. They are cheap and playful and they last all summer. I live in them at the beach and pool. I use them as my travel slippers too around the hotel!! Easy to pack and carry and use. Why spend a lot of money on flip flops. Old Navy has the best selection and the best price!