4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

January 16, 2018

Affordable and great quality!

I absolutely love the old Navy flip flops I have hem in like ten different colours they last way longer than the ones from ardenes and actually don't give me blister which how can you go wrong with chubby feet! Lol

January 15, 2018

Practical!

These flip flops are great for every day use, beach, swimming pool, casually with shorts, capris, dresses etc. It’s nice that they aren’t very expensive, but the quality isn’t 100% there. You get what you pay for!

What 1$ flip flops!! Yes Please

Hello my fellow ChickAdvisors. I was at the mall and stopped into the Old Navy the had a huge sale on flip flops and summer stuff. The flip flops were n for 1$ each I bought 6 of them in different colors. For only one dollar these are great! Pretty good quality to,like I said for a buck grab a few.! Lol. They compare & look like the 12$ones at HBC(Hudson's Bay& Sears).I asked an employee and Apparently they have theses on sale often. Just keep an eye out, and if u sign up for emails you get 20% off ur purchase.

January 14, 2018

These flip flops were not made to last

As a true Canadian that wears flips flops rain, snow or shine these flip flops wear out quite quickly. You are better off spending a little more money and getting better quality ones.
    Havianas is a similar style but much better.
    The only thing they really have going for them is their price so you can afford to buy many pairs.

Best flip flop

Love these flip flops. Comfortable and east to break in. No blisters or rubbing. Great price and will last longer than 1 summer. Lots of different colours. Easy to clean with soap and water.

Love em!

I like using flip flops as slippers around the house, and I can conviently put them on without much hassle to go out. Most flip flops I’ve gotten have fallen apart within a a little over a month but these have not shown any sign of breakage at all! And a great deal for the price.

Old Navy flip flops

What can I say my go to simple flip flops tend to stock up when they go on sale for $1. Love them so many beautiful colors reasonable comfortable for a steal of price.

Can't beat the value

I buy Old Navy flip flops for the whole family. You can't beat the price (especially when it's sale time) and they come in a great selection of colours.

$1 Old Nacy Flip Flops

When Old Navy doing a promotion for $1 flip flop, I usually get 2-3 pairs. I won't say this is the best flip flop but in terms of the price point, I think they are pretty good in quality. They usually last me for 2 summers then I will get a new one when they have a promotion again.

I love them

I am not fan of using flip flops. However, last summer I got 1 Old Navy's flip flops pair and I love them. Not only they are confortable, they are very affordable and you can get as many as you want to combine with your clothe. They are available in many colors.! Theese flip flops are a good alternative to use with your jeans, shorts, casual attire, beach complement...and to do quick errands.