4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

March 17, 2018

Affordable Flips!

These are awesome for summer days! Available in almost every colour imaginable- they’re versatile and practical. I have worn many pairs and found they’re a little painful to break in at the beginning but for the price you pay it’s almost to be expected. Will totally be buying more this summer despite the break-in factor.

Best Flip Flops

These are my go to flip flops. I love them and have them in every colour. They surprisingly have lasted longer than some of my more expensive flip flops. I usually stock up on them during the Old Navy sales.

March 16, 2018

Love Old Navy Flip Flops!

I have LOVED Old Navy flip flops for a long time! I always stock up on all the colors every year during their sale! Great quality, last throughout the whole summer, easy to clean, and come in a huge variety of colors and patterns!

Great item!

Love old navy! These come in so many colours, and can go with every outfit. Super comfy, and affordable! Great product for everyday wearing, that will last a while.

Such a good price

These sandals are great for just about anything. I use them all the time for taking the dog for a walk. The price is also amazing. Sometimes BOGO. Tan is my fav colour.

March 15, 2018

Good quality and affordable.

I have had a pair for years. And I have multiple colours of them too. They’re great quality and have walked in them a lot without wearing them down. I even wear in the shower at hotels while traveling. I purchased about 50 of these last year for guests at our wedding to use if their feet hurt! They’re amazing!

Good but not great

Although they come is a great selection of colours I find them to not be comfortable for long periods of time. Considering how inexpensive they are id say they are worth the money.

March 14, 2018

Last forever

I have a shoe thing. I have bought flip-flops from so many stores and old Navy makes the best. They never break, you will wear them out completely before they give out. They're so affordable and come in every colour! If you want flip-flops you can depend on, buy these!!

1.7/5

March 13, 2018

Worst pain in my feet ever!

I 100% would NOT recommend Old Navy flip flops to anyone! They belong in the garbage can. I've personally bought & tried their flops over a few years hoping that maybe they've changed their design/materials/manufacturer. The plastic pieces that go on either side of your foot dig in to the bottom of my feet like a dagger leaving my feet EXTREMELY sore & blistered. Their priced cheap for a reason... Never again!

March 12, 2018

Comfortable

I got these slippers at practically a steal. I love the vibrant colors and they are super light and comfortable. Shipping was fast and easy. The slippers themselves can stand up to the wear and tear of daily life. I would definitely recommend these, they are worth a buy.