4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good for the price

These flip-flops are just OK. I have navy color and after first wear/shower they got some white spots, discoloration. They are cheap, and seem to be durable, so not bad for the price, but I am not sure I would buy them again.

Beachwear!

These are great, Old Navy does $1 days and you can stock up on like 5-10 pairs to last the summer. They are great for the beach and poolside! Definitely In my closet in all colors!

$1 deal!

Just got a grey pair on the $1 deal at old navy! They feel soft and very comfortable on my feet. I like to wear them around the house and they feel great. They don’t slip and feel sturdy

I buy them every year

I love old navy and I love when they put out their flip flops sale every year. I always buy at least 5 pairs for the summer. They are so durable and I like the way they fit. I will continue buying them!

Great buy for the price

These are my go to when buying flip flops for the summer. They are fairly cheap and come in a variety of colours. They feel soft when wearing them but tend to wear out quickly. I usually replace them every summer. They are definitely a must in my gym bag as well for when you need to shower at the gym.

The best stand by

I have worn old navy flip flops for a long time. I love them and they hold up just as good as the more expensive versions. I love that only after a few wears your foot is molded to the shoes. Both my kids wear them and love that they are very reasonably priced

March 18, 2018

Nice item to bring on the GO!

I love Old navy flip flops! It's lightweight, durable and offer a wide range of Colors to choose from. I actually owns pair in purple Color. I've been using it all summer last year and it's still in good shape. For the bucks you're paying for it's definitely a good steal!

March 17, 2018

Amazing

I love old navy flip flips for the summer. They are amazing and last forever. Also they are comfortable which is a bonus. They are great for going to the beach or even a day of shopping. Would recommend them to everyone who wears flip flops.

March 17, 2018

Affordable Flips!

These are awesome for summer days! Available in almost every colour imaginable- they’re versatile and practical. I have worn many pairs and found they’re a little painful to break in at the beginning but for the price you pay it’s almost to be expected. Will totally be buying more this summer despite the break-in factor.

March 16, 2018

Best Flip Flops

These are my go to flip flops. I love them and have them in every colour. They surprisingly have lasted longer than some of my more expensive flip flops. I usually stock up on them during the Old Navy sales.