4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

March 22, 2018

Love these flip flops!!

These are the best flip flops I own! The price is right and colours are amazing! The sizing is true to size which makes it easy for ordering online. Will continue to purchase these :)

1.0/5

March 22, 2018

Not a good fit for me.

Old Navy Flip Flops wasn't a good fit for me, I find the plastic straps that comes down the sides really rubbed up against near the bottom on each side of my foot the longer I continue to wear it. I don't know if it's the shape of my foot but it started to create callouses on each side where the straps go through the sandals, so I just couldn't wear it anymore because it started to get uncomfortable, sore and tender. I kinda do have of a wide, thick foot. I think if they can move the straps to the side of the sandals instead of right on top of it will be helpful.

March 21, 2018

A staple in any summer wardrobe!

These flippies can’t be beat! They come in a huge selection of solid colours, and some great, fun patterns too- for the whole family! Very inexpensive, yet sturdy and durable. Great value! Buy a few;)

Fantastic

I love these flip flops. As long as there is no snow on the ground I am rocking my pair :) and it's an even better deal when they have there awesome sales!

Confortable

Tres bon rapport qualité/prix. (Surtout dans le temps des promo ;) )
    Sandale confortable .. La sangle le coupe pas la peau et ne se brise pas Après 2 jours .

2.0/5

March 20, 2018

You pay for what you get on this one!

These flip flops are great for a disposable pair. I find they break far to quickly. I do love the price for the variety of colour i can buy at once though. They have better ones for a few dollars more that are more of a rubber material that are excellent and durable!

GREAT VALUE

Great everyday flip flops. At only $4 a pair... how could you not? I have several different colours and although they break sometimes its not very expensive to go and buy another pair.. I think its worth it. Would rate 4/5 on comfort level scale.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good for the price

These flip-flops are just OK. I have navy color and after first wear/shower they got some white spots, discoloration. They are cheap, and seem to be durable, so not bad for the price, but I am not sure I would buy them again.

Beachwear!

These are great, Old Navy does $1 days and you can stock up on like 5-10 pairs to last the summer. They are great for the beach and poolside! Definitely In my closet in all colors!

$1 deal!

Just got a grey pair on the $1 deal at old navy! They feel soft and very comfortable on my feet. I like to wear them around the house and they feel great. They don’t slip and feel sturdy