4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

August 22, 2018

Tina Martin

J’adore acheter des flip flop chez old navy ils sont de bonne qualité et très confortable moi j’ai utilise pour la plage, la piscine et même à l’hôtel c’est facile de sens procurer car ils son pas cher !

August 21, 2018

Great for what they are!

My families go to for flip flops are the Old Navy ones. While they may not last very long, they are cheap, comfortable and work for what you need them for. My only suggestion is to stock up on a couple pairs if you are heading on vacation. With how inexpensive they are how can you not!

August 21, 2018

Great price d

Cant say enough about old.navy flip flops
    I have them in every color! They are so cheap and great to wear to the beach or to dress up. Easy to throw in a bag so light and comfy.

August 15, 2018

Flip flops

I love shoes. And flip flops are my favorite. You can never go wrong with Old Navy's quality. And when you can get flip flops on sale every year for a dollar. I'm in love.

August 14, 2018

BEST FLIP FLOPS EVER.

I will ONLY buy these flip flops. Ive had a pair for three years. As soon as they broke I ran out to Old Navy and bought two more pairs. I have walked over 5KM in these no issues. So comfy.

August 13, 2018

Great flip flops

These flip flops are definitely worth the price. They are affordable to everyone and they come in a wide variety of colors. The sizes are true to size. They are comfortable to wear and can be worn with so many different outfits for the summer.

2.8/5

August 10, 2018

Wanted to love them

I wanted to love them but these flip flops gave me terrible blisters! I would recommend them for short walks but anything over twenty minutes should not be done in these.

August 08, 2018

Good cheap flipflops

These are great basic flipflops. I use them in the summer months and have them in several basic colours. They are great to grab when Old Navy has their yearly $1 sale. You just can't beat these flipflops for that price. Speaking of the price, they are surprisingly easy to wear in terms of comfort and price.

August 06, 2018

Flip flops

I have been buying old navy flip flops since I was a Teenager and I still stock up every summer !!!! They are my favourite and only flip flops I like to wear !!! My daughter is now following in my footsteps and loves them !!!!

2.7/5

August 04, 2018

Sole too hard for a long walk

The flip flops were cheap I bought a few pair ,were comfortable on my feet for short walks but the soles were rock hard and they felt like I was walking barefoot on concrete. Threw them all away because I had sore feet anytime I wore them😕