4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.8/5

August 10, 2018

Wanted to love them

I wanted to love them but these flip flops gave me terrible blisters! I would recommend them for short walks but anything over twenty minutes should not be done in these.

August 08, 2018

Good cheap flipflops

These are great basic flipflops. I use them in the summer months and have them in several basic colours. They are great to grab when Old Navy has their yearly $1 sale. You just can't beat these flipflops for that price. Speaking of the price, they are surprisingly easy to wear in terms of comfort and price.

August 06, 2018

Flip flops

I have been buying old navy flip flops since I was a Teenager and I still stock up every summer !!!! They are my favourite and only flip flops I like to wear !!! My daughter is now following in my footsteps and loves them !!!!

2.7/5

August 04, 2018

Sole too hard for a long walk

The flip flops were cheap I bought a few pair ,were comfortable on my feet for short walks but the soles were rock hard and they felt like I was walking barefoot on concrete. Threw them all away because I had sore feet anytime I wore them😕

August 04, 2018

Last forever at an amazing price!

Old Navy flip flops have been a staple in my life for ten years ! I buy two pairs every other year and they both last two entire summers worth of wear and I walk everywhere. They are super durable and have nice thick soles and are always on sale for such an excellent price. You can not go wrong!

August 02, 2018

Best and Cheapest Flip Flops-last forever

I have been buy Old Navy Flip Flops for as long as I can remember, not just for myself, but for my parents, siblings, and husband. I plan to buy them when I have kids too! They last forever, are so durable, and cute even though they are so simple and basic colours. I wait every year for when Old Navy has their sale and stock up for the whole fam and let all my friends know! I looooove that I can use them for so many different things, not just the beach, but when my husband and I go for our daily walks, when I feel lazy or it's a chill day and I just throw these on with a pair of jeans and t-shirt for a simple cute look, for the bathroom, for grocery trips, hospital visits, you name it and these will come in handy.

Updated On: August 02, 2018

Plus they are sooooo comfortable on the feet.

August 01, 2018

Best flip flops

Great flip flops for everyday use. I leave some by the back door to wear in the backyard and at the pool. Love getting them for $1 at the yearly sale.

3.2/5

August 01, 2018

Great value for what you get

I buy a pair of these every summer and they last the entire summer. Love them. They are my go to flip flops for summer. Great value for what you get and they always have a ton of colours to choose from.

July 29, 2018

Only Flip-Flops I Wear

I have tons of pairs of these flip-flops all over my house and I wear them all the time. They are often on sale for only a couple of dollars per pair which is SO worth it. The colors are nice and they feel good on my feet, so I will be continuing to use them.

July 26, 2018

Two thumbs up

Cheap but durable... purchase it when it's on sale for $1 per pair. You won't have any complaints :) use it at home, on the beach or anywhere you want... It's comfortable and won't give you any blisters.