4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

February 03, 2019

Cheap and easy

These are go to flip flops when you need a pair in a pinch. I have many pairs for around the house, and shower flip flops for after the gym. You can grab and go!

Awesome $1 deal

Purchased these flip flops for the bargain price of $1! Perfect as shower shoes at the gym and pool. Basic flip flop nothing special. Found them just as comfortable as more expensive flip flops.

Most Comfortable Flip Flop on the Market

They are absolutely comfortable!!!!!! They are always my go to flip flops for the summer or while on vacation. They never hurt your feet!!!!!!!!! I have several pairs in all colours. Very reasonably priced and durable!!!!!!! Love, Love, Love 'em!!!!!!!!!

New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE IT

I love the flipp flop from Old navy.They are so comfortable and cute also. I buy some for my little boy and he love it. I always wont to ware that flip flop all summer long and me to.

January 30, 2019

Work well for the value.

For the price they work well enough. The straps on the sides sometimes irritate the sides of my feet, but they are always handy to have around and come in a wide variety of colours. Not for long distance walking.

January 29, 2019

My go to flip flops for summer

Old Navy is the best store to get a wide range of trendy flip flops at a fantastic price of $1 . This is truly remarkable especially for the durability of the product and all the color selections available. I always pick up multiple colors to go with my jeans and shorts.

Love Old Navy Flip Flops

I absolutely love Old Navy Flip Flops. I bought for $1. I was extremely happy. It was my first time buying it. It lasted me until now, over 4 Years. Amazing or last long, no wear and tear. Especially no wear and tear, it doesn’t hurt my toes with thongs flip flop. The sole doesn’t wear and thin out quickly either. Definitely an amazing last forever $1 Deal! Absolutely love the different colours. I bought all the colours of Old Navy Flip Flops. I didn’t regret it.

Ohio, United States

BEST FLIP FLOPS FOR THE MONEY

They might not be the MOST fabulous looking flip-flops, I mean they are just basic flip-flops, nothing super fancy. BUT they are SO great for the money. I have them in a bunch of colors and they are super comfortable and long-lasting. They don't rub my feet or give me blisters like many other rubber flip-flops I've had. AND the soles don't get all worn out like the foam flip-flops do. They are great for travel if you're going someplace warm with a pool or beach. You don't slip and slide with them on wet surfaces they way you do with the foam kind. I don't ever stress about losing them or messing them up because they are super affordable and I can always buy more.

I love flip flops

I like the flip flops from old navy. I love when they have the sale that you can buy them for a 1.00 U like that they come in all colours Old navy is usually only place I buy them

January 24, 2019

Great Flip Flops

Old Navy carries a wide variety of flip flops in sizes and colours. Always at a great price. Must have several different colours and sizes available at home.