4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.8/5

February 05, 2019

I like them but they did not last long :(

Bought these and wore them for about a week and then they started to break down and die... comfortable and easy to keep on but they didn't last long I would not purchase again.

1.3/5

February 04, 2019

Mikayla

I wouldn’t recommend these flip flops! I have so many different types and brands of flip flops and these were the worse. Fell apart and the plastic dig into my feet so many times

February 04, 2019

Happy buyer!

I like these because they are simple, reliable and fashionable. Wonderful flip flops! Will definitely purchase more! Especially due to the fact that they are super affordable! :)

February 03, 2019

Cheap and easy

These are go to flip flops when you need a pair in a pinch. I have many pairs for around the house, and shower flip flops for after the gym. You can grab and go!

Awesome $1 deal

Purchased these flip flops for the bargain price of $1! Perfect as shower shoes at the gym and pool. Basic flip flop nothing special. Found them just as comfortable as more expensive flip flops.

Most Comfortable Flip Flop on the Market

They are absolutely comfortable!!!!!! They are always my go to flip flops for the summer or while on vacation. They never hurt your feet!!!!!!!!! I have several pairs in all colours. Very reasonably priced and durable!!!!!!! Love, Love, Love 'em!!!!!!!!!

New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE IT

I love the flipp flop from Old navy.They are so comfortable and cute also. I buy some for my little boy and he love it. I always wont to ware that flip flop all summer long and me to.

January 30, 2019

Work well for the value.

For the price they work well enough. The straps on the sides sometimes irritate the sides of my feet, but they are always handy to have around and come in a wide variety of colours. Not for long distance walking.

January 29, 2019

My go to flip flops for summer

Old Navy is the best store to get a wide range of trendy flip flops at a fantastic price of $1 . This is truly remarkable especially for the durability of the product and all the color selections available. I always pick up multiple colors to go with my jeans and shorts.

January 26, 2019

Love Old Navy Flip Flops

I absolutely love Old Navy Flip Flops. I bought for $1. I was extremely happy. It was my first time buying it. It lasted me until now, over 4 Years. Amazing or last long, no wear and tear. Especially no wear and tear, it doesn’t hurt my toes with thongs flip flop. The sole doesn’t wear and thin out quickly either. Definitely an amazing last forever $1 Deal! Absolutely love the different colours. I bought all the colours of Old Navy Flip Flops. I didn’t regret it.