4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

April 30, 2019

Good quality

The old navy flip flops offer the sort of fashion style to choose and I love it always offer great deals in-store or online shopping. Definitely, need a pair for this summer

April 30, 2019

We buy these every year for every member of our family

These flip flops are great and usually make it into the next year. We just end up replacing them because they’re looking worn, not broken. If you’re lucky you can stock up at the 1$ flip flop sale they have annually. Old navy offers so many different colours and patterns. My fave are a pair of pink ones with rose gold straps that I’ve had for going on three years. This product is well worth your money, comfortable and cute!

April 29, 2019

Could wear these like running shoes

Honestly, I still love these flip flips from Old Navy - they're amazing quality and value! I remember getting these for $1 per pair, and it was the best purchase I've ever made. Would definitely recommend. Also come in a ton of other colours.

April 27, 2019
    Florida, United States

Have a pair in almost every color!!

These are so comfy and afforable!! I love when they have the $2 or $1 sales. You can get a pair to match every outfit. My daughters have a dozen pairs each!! Im waiting on the next sale.

April 25, 2019

Comfy is best!

My Old Navy flip-flops have easily outlasted any other brand I’ve ever worn. Can’t beat the price! Best fit, no squeak and I dare you to find a colour you don’t like.

April 25, 2019

Best Cheap Flip Flops!

Everyone should have these flip flops in a few colours! A staple wardrobe item for the summer when camping, at the cabin or just running errands. Super comfy and never leave a blister!

April 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Just not comfortable

Unfortunately I did not find these to be very comfortable. It’s really too bad because the price point is very reasonable and the colour selection is great but if you’re going to be doing a lot of walking, I would skip these. They’re great for an afternoon on the beach though.

April 23, 2019

All time fave flip flops!

Great price! Lots of colours to choose from. Comfortable and easy to wear. Pack well for travel. Since they are so affordable you can buy multiple pairs and not break the bank. These are my go to summer wear.

Jaime beaucoup

Cette dandale est confortable pour mes pieds j'aime beaucoup car c'est pas cher, je vais toujours l'acheter a old navy. Je recommande beaucoup cette sandale.

1.5/5

Meh dollarama same

I would not waste my money again on these flops..they flop alright they are no different in quality then those at a dollar store. Save your bucks and go cheap and get more bang out of your buck. Same issues of the centre piece uncorking from the sole. They all rip