4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

April 03, 2019

Can’t go wrong with these !

I wait all year for old navy to have their flip flop sale and then I buy so many !
    They’re perfect for gifts, vacations, buying 10 pairs for yourself!! The possibilities are endless
    I never get blisters from the straps and never trip over them or slip out.

Pretty good!

I got these on the 1$ sale. I was skeptical to try these since usually only fabric ones work for me. They were pretty comfortable and lasted the summer.

2.3/5

Not great for wide feet

I bought a bunch bunch of these for my wedding guests because they go on sale for $1.
    I had a few left over so I tried them. I have medium wide feet. The plastic piece that goes into the sole is rock hard and it's impossible not to step on.
    Ended up with blisters. If you have thin feet then maybe they'll work

Gret flip flops

Great flip floaps . Especially during the dollar sales . They are comfortable and don dig into the feet. They are easy to clean and come in great colors

April 02, 2019

Last forever.

I buy a pair every year when they have their one dollar sale. They last forever if my dog doesn’t get to them! They are comfortable basic flip flops that you can’t go wrong buying.

March 31, 2019

Cheap and cheerful and reliable

Love these! Have several colors. As good as any other more expensive brand. The last long and look great and highly recommend them to others! Great valuenn

March 30, 2019

I would buy this again

Best flip flops i have ever had. I usually break mine. But these ones last forvever. They are comfy come in lots of colours. And go with everything!!!

March 29, 2019

Don't give blisters

Only flip flops that don't give me blisters. I always have 2 or 3 pairs. Get them while on sale! Cute colours and lasted me yeeeeeeaaars surprisingly!

March 28, 2019
    Kingston, Jamaica

We should all own a pair.

Old Navy flip flops are a staple item. Wide range of colors available. They last long, wear nicely and are affordable to own a couple pairs. Great to buy for guests when having a dance party.

March 27, 2019

The only ones I wear!

These flip flops are the absolute best. Super cheap and super durable. I literally wear these all summer long. I have never had a pair break on me. And they’re surprisingly comfortable. Definitely recommend.