4.1/5
1932 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

1.5/5

July 16, 2019

Can't get behind these

I bought sandals once from Old Navy, a store I otherwise like a lot, but I will never buy these again. The bottoms were cut wrong for feet and they kept catching the toe on the ground and bending backward when I was walking at a normal pace.

July 14, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Flip flops

These flip flops are ok not the best what are around on the market but are a cheap and cheerful buy to use when on holiday I. Florida’s and pop in to Florida mall for a pair

July 09, 2019

I would recommend

I would reccomend this i got it on the 1 dollar rack it was on sale its an ordinary flip flop very sturdy nothing stands out only the price super cheap!

July 09, 2019

Great footwear at affordable cost

The old navy flip flops are such a great price and the colour options are second to none. It is amazing to find everything you need in one shoe to compliment that dress etc.

2.2/5

July 08, 2019

Eh, they're cheap but whatever

Alot of people love to get these when they go on sale really cheap but I prefer the Wal-Mart foam type ones. They're $5 but alot more comfy than these plastic things. They normally hurt between my toes.

July 08, 2019

These flops are made for walking.

My boyfriend and I love old navy flip flops!!
    They are affordable and cute and better yet.. are comfortable and dont break !!
    I've had a pair of old navy flip flops for 3 years and still continue to buy more.
    LOVE THEM

July 05, 2019

I would definitely by this product

I have been buying my flip flops from old navy for many years specially around their $1 flip flop sale the quality is good and they last long they have many colors to choose from and prints f0r the whole family

Summer Time Sandals

The cost of these flip flops are very reasonable. I purchase a pair of these flip flops almost every summer for myself and will even pick up a few pairs as gifts for friends and family.

Summer staple

These are my go to summer sandal. I always add a few new pairs to my closet every year. Best bang for your buck for a cheap flip Flop. They don’t usually last more than 2 summers, but worth it for the price

Ok

This flip flops are really pretty, however their quality are questionable. It seems be made of a thick foam paper craft. When you buy it, you have to keep in mind that it’s not a long life flip flops.