4.1/5
1982 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

1.8/5

Not the same

I used to snatch up these flip flops in every colour possible but now I find a size ten is two sizes too small for me and the foam is pretty stiff and the straps have sharp edges :( I hope they bring back their old ones or get a different supplier

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good Value

Old Navy flip-flops are a good bang for your buck. They go on sale for as low as $1 or $2 a pair sometimes and are very durable. Out of all of the 'cheap' flip-flops I've ever bought, I've yet to wear these out like the others. Sometimes I find the hard plastic piece that goes between your toe rubs, but other than that they're an excellent value.

Good price

Looking for a pair sandals that is affordable and it has great colors.
    Great for the family and your friends .
    Summers here where is them to the beach or just walk your town.

Good and inexpensive buy

I bought 3 pairs from old navy last year when they had their sale going.These flip flops are very comfortable and inexpensive. Definitely recommend it.

Durable flip flops!

This is the best flip flop I have ever bought. Don't judge it just because it can be on sale for $2!! It'll be the best $2 you ever spent. I have been wearing my flip flops for 2 years and it's still going strong! You can even decorate your flip flops too! I love that it comes in many different colours too!

$1 flip flops?!

I purchased the Old Navy flip flops on sale for $1!!! That is less than the dollar store flip flops and a far better quality. I would suggest wearing them occasionally as opposed to daily. My feet are often tender since there is no arch support however this is a typical flip flop but has a stronger foam and more secure plastic.

July 23, 2019

Pretty but painful; not worth it.

Absolutely horrible product, left blisters anywhere the plastic touched my feet. Really hurt and definetly not worth the pain or healing time. Don't waste your money.

July 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I buy these every year! Great deal!

I can not say enough about old navy flip flops. I have bought these flip flops from old navy since I was young, and I have yet to be disappointed. They are thick enough that rocks do not tear through and the straps seem to be just as sturdy. They go on sale frequently as well! You can get everyday neutral colours or fancier designs for outing.

July 22, 2019

Kick off your heels

I received my first pair of Old Navy sandals at a wedding! Lol the bride had a basket set out for the ladies to kick off their heels and room around in comfort. Great idea! But that was when I learnt how great these sandals are.

July 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not worth the pain

They look so cute but by day 3 i wanted to saw my feet off! Blisters like crazy and no comfort whatsoever. I would never by flip flops from Old Navy again! And i like Old Navy