4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

September 07, 2020

Old navy is always new !!!!

Old navy is always favourite and first brand we would think of anything whether it’s flip flop or clothes or baby clothes etc. Love the quality and its long lasting very suitable for summer.

September 06, 2020

Nice and durable

I love these sandals and love that they have a wide variety of colours to pick from but I think they are better when purchased on sale (dollar sandals). Also very comfortable

September 06, 2020

Must have

I get a new pair of these flip flops every year and they are great! They last me all summer so they are durable and they are very affordable! They come in a ton of new colours as well!

September 04, 2020

Old navy flip flops

these are the best bang for your buck. the start of every June I take a trip into Old navy and buy a black pair to get me through the summer, for the last 5 years one pair has gotten me through the summer. and i wear my flip flops any chance i get . very durable , light and comfy

September 02, 2020

Have them in every colour

These are a summer must have. They are great at the beach, back yard or just handy to slip on your feet quick.
    I am a on the go mom who wears these everywhere.

September 02, 2020

Cheap and Cheerful

They are a classic cheap go to for flip flops. They are easy to wash and comfortable. I mean you can't really go wrong for the price and they even go on sale sometimes.

A summer staple

I live in Old Navy flip flops as soon as the weather is warm. They are easy to wear and come in so many colours. They last well and the price is very affordable. They are great to throw on and go.

The best

I have found over the years that these are the best flip flops they are comfortable and mold to your feet and you can’t beat the price of them I usually get them in many different colours to match everything

Have had a pair for 3plus years

These are the best cheap sandal out there! I got mine on sale for a dollar and they have outlasted many pairs of much more expensive shoes and sandals. They're a great buy for something inexpensive and practical.

Hurts my feet!

Usually can get these for pretty cheap I find sometimes some of the shoes are made differently and hurt the inside of my feet where the tongs meet my mother has the same issue as well