4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

October 06, 2020

Great product for a great price

My daughters and I all have the same size feet. We have about 10 pairs in different colours. They’re so comfortable and look great. You can wear these anytime.

2.3/5

Cheap flip flops

Not a fan the plastic is a little bit too tough for our liking. I do love that they go on sale all of the time so we always have a pair but I definitely love my other sandels a lot more. Overall when they go on sale would recommend based on price but otherwise would pass

Virginia, United States

Yup! Love em!

I love these flip flops! I always buy a couple pair when they are on sale. Now I have way to many, they last a long time to be flip flops! They(the straps)don't come out of the hole when walking like them cheap ones. Great buy.

October 03, 2020

Best flip flops

I have purchased a few pairs of these. I suffer with my feet and these have been a godsend. So comfy and beautiful colours. Would highly recommend them. I will continue to buy these as long as I need to but probably will still buy and wear just because they are comfortable

October 02, 2020

Comfy!

I bought this for 2$ and these are extremely comfortable flip flops and these are perfect to wear at a beach. Couldn’t get a better deal. Wore it all summer and loved it

Comfy flipflops

This product has lasted 3 years in my home. Used Multiple times daily. Easy to slip on and off.
    Very comfortable and stylish. Great for the beach, stepping outside, walking around the block.

Go to Slippers

I just love these flipflops. I buy in sets so we can color code the ones qe use for indoors and the ones we can use outdoors. And we always have matching colors everytime.

Buy when on sale

These are a great deal when they go on sale in the summer time, that is when I recommend buying as I don't feel they are necessarily worth the full price. I feel the quality of them has diminished over the years they are great for a few wears but with lots of usage they tend to get flat real quick.

They usually come in all sorts of colours which is cute! I feel like they do run big so I size down by half a size.

Love these

Last long, look good and are comfortable. I always stock up on these during sale. I have had occasional cracking near the toe joint part but mostly these are super durable. Love the colors too!

Old navy flip flops

I love these flip flops especially when Old Navy does the $1 sale of flip flops. It's a great value. They hold up quite well I find. The ones I bought 2 years ago are still going strong. The soles are worn but otherwise they are perfect.