4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

Massachusetts, United States

I always buy these

These flip flops are a staple for the summer months. I usually buy a pair each year and still have different colors form years past. They last and are such a good price.

Great summer accessory

Old Navy flip flops are perfect for summer! They come in a variety of colours to match your outfits. These are my favourite go-to flip flops for summer.

They have my size!

I love these Old Navy flip flops for price, colour selection to coordinate with your wardrobe, and mostly, because they have my size (size 5). They are quite comfortable even the strap between the toes doesn’t cut into your skin like some other brands.

November 11, 2020

Not for wide feet

Not a big fan of these flip flops. I have wide feet so when I wear these where the plastic goes in the side of the flip flop digs into my feet when I walk so I cant wear them for long as it ends up hurting a lot. They are good for running a quick errand or shower shoes but wouldnt wear everyday. Great price though especially when they go on sale.

November 11, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Definitely stocking up on these

Super comfy long lasting flip flops, love that they come in so many colours, i buy multiple pairs at a time for the whole family and we use then all year long. love that they are long lasting and don’t squish down compared to other brands.
    I’ve used been buying these for years now and definitely recommend the old navy brand, perfect for the whole family!

Best flip flops ever

Every year I buy myself a pair or a few pairs of these sandles. They are so comfy and the price is amazing. They last a long time as well, definitely the whole season.

Good value flipflops

Good flip flops to have to throw on for running errands, or wearing to the pool. Also good for shower shoes, great value for kicking around shoes to have around

Summer Staple

These flip-flops are a great summer staple. They are versatile, comfortable and pair well with just about anything. Old Navy often has great sales on these and you can grab them for super cheap. They also always have great colour options.

November 07, 2020

My fav

I buy a few pair of these every summer! They are my go to flip flops. I’ve never had an issue and they always come in cute colours and come in a full range of sizes. Recommended!!

November 06, 2020

The only flip flops I wear.

These are by far my favorite flip flops to wear. I usually stock up on a few pairs at the beginning of summer and they last me all summer. Love that they come in like a million different colors.