4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

December 01, 2020
    United States

Fave cheap flip flop

I always grab a few pairs of these at the start of summer in a few different colors. They are great to take the dog out in or bring to the cottage. They don't hurt my feet or back.

November 29, 2020

Great.... if you get them for 1$

So I own SO many pairs of these for 2 reasons. 1) They have so many colors!!! 2) they only last a week. I got major calluses on my heels from these flip flops! If you wear them for too long they will do some serious damage. I always buy them when they have their dollar sale but I don’t recommend paying full price for them!

November 27, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

Excellent product. This product is good to walk. Nice flip-flops. I'm using regularly. It is worth of money. It is long lasting. I definitely encourage to buy

November 25, 2020

If all else fails.

Cute and cheap enough to have every colour to match any outfit. Down side.. super uncomfortable and stiff. I got some for me and my daughter, and she wasn’t a fan. Great for beach or pool days if you don’t want to wreck an expensive pair.

November 25, 2020

I buy these all the time! These are a staple!

I will buy multiple sets of these before travelling down south! First off, they’re affordable, durable and I always love to donate them! It’s an easy buy that you can give away at the end of your trip!

November 23, 2020

Highly recommended

1.3/5

November 22, 2020

Cheap

Did not expect much for the price under $10 but they didn't even last the day. Bought to use at a hotel spa last weekend and the straps came out on both flip flops. Could get same quality at any large department store for same price

November 19, 2020

So cheap but does the trick

Love these flip flops theyre great for what flip flops are for! Love the dollar flip flop sale that old navy has every year, its great how many colors they come in as well!

November 19, 2020

All year wear

Bought my first pair of old navy flip flops this year. Love them so much I went back and bought every colour. Great value! I wear them till the snow comes.

November 13, 2020

They've gotten so cheaply made!!

I've previously bought enough flip flops at old navy, for about 6.50$. However I just wore them around the house but they lasted over 3 years. I had my doubts when I seen that they changed but figured id give them a try... In my opinion they are the same flip flops you could buy at the dollar store and the same quality. Will not purchase again.