Old Spice Fresh Collection Anti-persperant in Fiji

Old Spice Fresh Collection Anti-persperant in Fiji Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 31 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

The freshest places on Earth in armpit form. Old Spice Fiji anti-perspirant smells like palm trees, sunshine & freedom. Fresh Collection is where freshness smells from. Inhale the adventure.

April 21, 2017

This product is not bad smells great at first but I find the smell does not smell so great over a longer period of time. But over all not a bad product but could be better

April 21, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Je l'utilise depuis... Un bon 4-5 ans et malgré le fait que j'en essaie d'autres régulièrement lar curiosité, je reviens toujours à celui là. Odeur parfaite sans oublié que c'est aussi un antisudorifique. C'est un no brainer pour moi.

March 29, 2017

Old spice Fresh Collection -antiperspirant in Fiji smell amazing and works all day long.....I love the smell and how it keeps you dry, I recommend it....

March 28, 2017

This product is a deodorant and anti perspiration which is already great, but it smells absolutely delicious. Topical manly scent that is great for anytime of the year.

March 13, 2017

Mon homme sent super bon et pendant toute la journée. Il l'adore et ne changerait plus pour une autre marque. Le prix est très bon pour la qualité du produit

February 28, 2017

I love Old Spice deodorant as I find they smell much better than competitors - this one was given to me as a gift in my stocking at Xmas and I was impressed with the smell. It did remind me of freshness and palm trees and I will purchase again when this one runs out.

February 28, 2017

I use this deodorant all the time and the only thing that I dislike is that when applying it you have to be suuuuper careful not to get any on the outside of your shirt as it WILL leave an impossible-to-remove mark.
    Otherwise it keeps me as dry as a Christmas log in the fire and as fresh-smelling as Ryan Gosling on a chairlift.

February 27, 2017

I have purchased this product a few times now. The smell is really fresh, the product glides on easily and is long lasting. Keeps my dry during my workouts as well. There is no yellowing on my shirts either. I recommend this product.

February 17, 2017

Used this before and really loved it. Highly recommend any of the anti-perspirant deodorants from Old Spice. I am overweight and sweat alot during the summer and this keeps me fresh smelling.

January 18, 2017

I am a female and I use this deodorant. I like the scent and it works really well which is why I use it. I find it works better than brands like degree & secret.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar

Favourite Fruit?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent