OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Reviews
Ranked #291 in Nail Polish

August 11, 2017

I swear by this product

This is my regular choice for a nail strengthener. I've used this polish for years now and swear by it completely! My nails are super long and strong and healthy. I went from an long time nail biter to strong beautiful natural nails. I've never been one for fake nails or even gel polish as it wrecks them severely, this is a great solution for someone starting out fresh or wanting to try something new.

July 30, 2017

AMAZING!!

The nail strengthener works wonders! After constintaly getting gel nails my nails were very weak and cracked easily. I used this product for about a week before I saw a noticeable difference.

July 27, 2017

Definitely a regular user

I started using this on the advice of my esthetician and now use it envy 2-3 days to help with nail strengthening. One piece of advice though would be to balance use with a moisturizer so nails don't become too brittle and crack easily

June 23, 2017

Great Clear Coat!

I love OPI's Nail Strengthener as a clear coat that also makes my natural nails look healthy and shiny. I do not always have the time to keep up with painting my nails so a clear coat/strengthener is a great treatment that doesn't need constant touch ups. Really does strengthen nails which I notice in only 1-2 applications!

June 22, 2017

Works well

This product does exactly what is titled! It really does strengthen your nail. I have super flimsy nail that would break off if I grew them longer than a centimeter or two. But I was able to grow them almost 3 or 4 centimeters!

May 31, 2017

I used to use this OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener years ago but then forgot about it, luckily though, I recently "rediscovered" it! It claims to make natural nails harder and stronger within weeks of use and this I can say is definitely true. My nail bed is smoother, stronger, with less peeling/splitting, and the ends are a nice bright white (no need for a french manicure!) My only complaint is that it has formaldehyde in it and it is unfortunate that it's "sister" formaldehyde-free nail strengthener just doesn't measure up and provide the same results.

May 01, 2017

This is my go to product. I do not feel complete unless my nails are done and every at home manicure starts with OPI Nail Envy. I love how strong it makes my nails, I am able to keep them longer and play with the shape of them without worrying about them breaking easily. I have been using this product for years, the original is my favourite and while it is pricey it is 100% worth it.

April 04, 2017

Great classic product. Keeps my nails from splitting and peeling and helps them grow. My boyfriend even gets me to paint his toenails with this as he has broken and brittle nails from playing soccer! Lol

February 24, 2017

Love this product.. If you could see the basket of nail strengtheners I have I have tried them all.
    So my nails in the past where very brittle and would crack and peel all the time they looked ugly and I was always envious of other womens nail. I have used this for over 5 weeks I love the product. Its pricey and does work. I was luck one day and got a bottle of it at Marshalls for 9.99.

February 24, 2017

I have really brittle nails that always break when they aren't even that long, I have tried so many products that never give good results but this stuff worked wonders