OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Reviews

Ranked #663 out of 1530 in Nail Polish

May 01, 2017

This is my go to product. I do not feel complete unless my nails are done and every at home manicure starts with OPI Nail Envy. I love how strong it makes my nails, I am able to keep them longer and play with the shape of them without worrying about them breaking easily. I have been using this product for years, the original is my favourite and while it is pricey it is 100% worth it.

April 04, 2017

Great classic product. Keeps my nails from splitting and peeling and helps them grow. My boyfriend even gets me to paint his toenails with this as he has broken and brittle nails from playing soccer! Lol

February 24, 2017

Love this product.. If you could see the basket of nail strengtheners I have I have tried them all.
    So my nails in the past where very brittle and would crack and peel all the time they looked ugly and I was always envious of other womens nail. I have used this for over 5 weeks I love the product. Its pricey and does work. I was luck one day and got a bottle of it at Marshalls for 9.99.

February 24, 2017

I have really brittle nails that always break when they aren't even that long, I have tried so many products that never give good results but this stuff worked wonders

September 21, 2016

This is a little pricey but a lot of my client love this stuff. It glides on easily and last quite awhile. Great for using on its own or as a base coat.

September 10, 2016

If you have weak nails that break all the time then this product is for you. In just a couple treatments my nails went from being soft and splitting to being being hard and beautiful and they actually grow now!

June 24, 2016

This nail strengthener REALLY works. If I use it properly and consistently the strength of my nails improves so much. Even If I just use it once a week it helps. But best to use it daily as the instructions suggest. I prefer the glossy finish over the matte finish at it makes my nails nice and shiny and healthy looking. It's $20 a bottle but it lasts quite a while.

May 19, 2016

Love the OPI nail line! I really love the nail strengthener and all of their polishes. I do find when i wear this it does strengthen my nails. They are not as brittle.

April 22, 2016

I love this nail strengthener. It keeps my nails from flaking and breaking off. I apply it about 1 or 2 times a week and I've noticed a difference in how may nails grow back stronger and I can actually grow them longer than before. I love the shine that it leaves on my nails which lasts for days. Pricey but worth it.

March 07, 2016

I cannot understand the hype about this product. I tested this on a few nails to see if I could notice any difference between the nails that I used nail envy and those without. Nail Envy actually make my nails peel, making them weaker, not stronger. That being said, I have discovered that with beauty products, body chemistry is everything, so it may work for you even if it didn't for me.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?