Oral B Braun Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush Reviews
#12 in Toothbrushes

February 22, 2019

Good electric toothbrush

This toothbrush works good, it pulses to switch on each quadrant, and has a timer for the total recommended time for brushing, it makes my mouth feel super clean, I am happy with it. I just recently purchased it, so it should last me a while before it doesn’t work anymore. I would recommend to anyone looking for a electric toothbrush.

January 28, 2019

let it brush for you!

this toothbrush spins in a circular motion and gets all the spots i wouldnt get just normally brushing. let it do the brushing for you. it gets all of the plaque build up and i strongly reccomend it to anybody. i would definitely purchase again and love it.

January 18, 2019

My teeth feel like I have just been to the dentist!

When I switched to this electric toothbrush, I didn't realize how much my manual toothbrush had been missing. My teeth always feel clean, like I have just been at the dentists office. Love it!

December 06, 2018

Best brush

I use this tooth brush in place of a manual brush. I like the clean feeling t provides it’s like leaving the dentist everyday! I was able to purchase the brush on sale and the replacement heads as well! A great into to electric tooth brushes

November 08, 2018

5 years strong

I’ve own this for awhile now and it works well. It does not hold a charge as long as the first couple of years. It has to be charged every week. My teeth feels squeaky clean after brushing with it.

September 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Keeps the dentist happy

I was told by my dentist that he could tell when I wasn't using this toothbrush! Helps prevent cavities, does a great job cleaning my teeth. Keeps my dentist happy as well as my mouth no more cavities for me!!

May 14, 2018

Best for price!

Got the 2 pack for my wife and myself and we like be them. I use it 5 days a week and a manual brush for the other two days and this thing destroys plaque! Highly recommend

April 21, 2018
    Illinois, United States

I love how clean my teeth feel!

I received this as a Christmas gift and yes! I asked for it. In the beginning it was great because I had downloaded the app and could Bluetooth my brushing sessions. That didn’t last too long. My brush doesn’t connect to the app anymore and I have tried everything to get it back up and running to no avail. I do love how clean my teeth feel and are! I feel all children should be given this brush and maybe they would enjoy brushing there teeth as much as I do!

March 22, 2018

Your hygienist will loooove you!

Since I bought my Oral B electronic toothbrush, my hygienist keeps complimenting me on how well I care for my teeth.
    Not a word of a lie, she says she never has to work hard for me any more!
    I don't have to spend nearly as long in the chair and other than visiting during hygienist appointments, I don't have to visit my dentist any longer.
    How perfect is that?

March 10, 2018

Bonne qualité

Bonne brosse à dent, prix abordable, bonne qualité je recommande.
    Acheté il y a peux de temps je vais continué de l'essayer, de la tester et je vais finir de me faire un avis mais c'est que du positif pour le moment.