Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

December 22, 2015

Very good toothbrush. This toothbrush is live using an expensive electric toothbrush. In fact, it's better.

December 22, 2015

Love this toothbrush. My teeth feel like I just had them cleaned at the dentist office.

December 22, 2015

I'm careful when it comes to my teeth and gums. Finding a great toothbrush can be a chore with the seemingly infinite options. When I found this one, I was intrigued by the soft bristles in combination with the multiple bristle directions and cleaning actions. Let me say I will be sticking with this one. The bristles are firm and "aggressive", albeit a gentle aggressive if that makes sense, while soft making it less likely to brush away enamel and/or gums. This was key for me.

December 17, 2015

I like this tooth brush. It is comfortable and soft on my gums. I would recommend it.

December 15, 2015

Having the two different surfaces alows for better cleaning of my teeth. The bristles have a comfortable feel.

December 11, 2015

Love how chunky this is, it fits very nicely in the hand. It has a little tongue scraper on the back which is a must have for me as I suffer from geographic tongue!

November 28, 2015

Works great. Gives me that smooth to the tongue feeling.

November 23, 2015

I love this tooth brush, it reaches all the hard spots and leaves the mouth super clean!

November 23, 2015

This tooth brush is amazing. Get into hard to reach places that my old toothbrush couldn't. It does so many things for your mouth like removes hard to reach plaque,reduces gingivitis,cleans along the gum linepolishes away surface stains.removes odor-causing tongue germs and so much more :)

October 06, 2015

My husband raved about this toothbrush so I had to try it out. I didn't think anything of the name until I tried it out. The crossaction pieces really get in there and clean your teeth. Fantastic!