Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

July 18, 2014

Gets those hard to reach places.

July 13, 2014

My favorite toothbrush ever! It has lasted me awhile. I throw it out before it even shows wear, because the dentist tells me when to change toothbrushes.

June 22, 2014

Works well and doesn't wear easy. I've been using this for months and I have no complaints. It feels ergonomically good too...not too straight. I would continue to use this.

June 17, 2014

The product works well. I would tell anyone to try it out.

May 29, 2014

Your teeth and mouth feel extremely clean, and when used with a whiting toothpaste keeps your teeth really nice and white

April 15, 2014

I have been using it ever since my Dentist gave me one to try! every two month I go get another one and some times I have to go to two different stores to find it but I wont use anything else!

March 31, 2014

I received an Oral-B Cross Action Pro-Health Toothbrush as part of a word of mouth marketing campaign. I love this toothbrush! It has large criss-cross, angled bristles that work well at removing plaque, gingivitis and reach the hard-to-reach areas. I also like that it has a textured tongue cleaner as your tongue contains many bad-breath causing bacteria!!

I temporarily switched to another toothbrush and could not stand the thin head, thin bristles that did not remove plaque/gingivitis! I literally went out to the store and bought another Oral-B Cross Action Pro-Health Toothbrush after one day!

October 23, 2013

This toothbrush is good, teeth feel really clean after.

October 03, 2013

I was a little intimidated by the size of the brush, but found out after a few brushes that it's actually very effective. I'm glad I tried it as it's not the type I would typically buy. I am very surprised to say that I actually will continue to use this brush given the size. I found that my mouth and teeth feel very clean and continue to do so throughout the day. This ones a keeper for me :)

September 14, 2013

This brush was a little weird for me at first, it felt weird brushing as its a bigger sized brush, and the brush is uneven come pared to just flat. I do like the tongue cleaner . But after using it for a week or so you get use to its bigness. I wouldn't recommend this to people with small mouths