Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

August 10, 2013

I liked the toothbrush, it was sturdy and hugged my teeth well. Felt like it did a good job cleaning my teeth. It seemed bigger/bulky compared to the toothbrushes I normally buy.

August 09, 2013

Gently massages your gums while giving your teeth an amazing cleaning. My new favorite tooth brush.

August 09, 2013

I really liked this toothbrush. It did take a bit to get used to though, as it was a lot larger than my regular toothbrushes. It was very durable and takes a beating. I would probably purchase this toothbrush again.

August 09, 2013

I recieved this product to test as part of the Product Review Club. It does everything that it says: Removes plaque, cleans along the gum line and stimulates gums, gently polishes away surface stains. It has a comfortable grip and is easy to use. It is very gentle and feels great to use, unfortunately I prefer electronic brushes as I feel that I get a better clean with them, and my dentists have also noticed when I switched back to a manual brush. If you prefer manual brushes for whatever reason, or are going camping or on a trip, this brush will do a great job cleaning your teeth .

August 08, 2013

Great feel. Small enough to get a thorough cleaning. Does not wear out quickly. Right up there with the Colgate 360. Teeth feel clean and smooth after brushing.

August 07, 2013

I liked the feel of the toothbrush a lot!

August 07, 2013

toothbrush seems to work fine. Not to hard on my gums.

August 03, 2013

This toothbrush is pretty good, personally I still prefer electric toothbrushes over the manual kind because in my opinion they give you a cleaner feel (noticeably) but for travel when you don't want to have to bring a charger, this is a good choice.

July 30, 2013

Great toothbrush! Really gets in around my gums without hurting them, unlike other toothbrushes that have been too hard on my gums in the past. Removes plaque well and makes my teeth feel super smooth. I would purchase this & recommend to my friends!

July 30, 2013

Great toothbrush. Left my teeth and tongue feeling really clean