Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

2.7/5

July 26, 2013

I received this product as part of a review club offer and really enjoyed my experience. When combined with both the Pro Health paste and rinse it was a very effective and easy to use system. I found that the brush did a very good job at cleaning my teeth and when used as part of the system it did a very good job. I would strongly recommend this toothbrush as it seemed easy to use and did a good job at cleaning all my teeth including the hard to reach back ones. Thank you for the opportunity to try!

July 26, 2013

I wanted to like this toothbrush, since I am a fan of their pro health line and of Oral B for the longest time, but this toothbrush didn't work for me. I found the head of the toothbrush to be too big for my mouth where I would gag when I tried to brush the back molars. The grip on the toothbrush is good and the bristles were soft.

July 26, 2013

I found the brush bigger than I'm used to and harder, I always use a soft bristle. It was a weird feeling in my mouth at first and took some getting used to and then it was crazy because there was so much going on all to get my teeth sparkling white. I loved the feel of my teeth after. The brush works well with the rinse and paste.

July 26, 2013

I really like the Oral B Cross Action Pro Health Toothbrush. The plastic bristle on the edge of the toothbrush do a good job of cleaning your gums. I will definitely buy this product in the future.

July 26, 2013

Thank you for the opportunity to try the Crest Pro Health line.
    I really loved this tooth brush, I have sensitive gums so I am very picky about purchasing new tooth brushes, I usually stick to my same one. This tooth brush was awesome, it looks big but it is actually great. Reaches everywhere and I find it gives a way more thorough clean than the average tooth brush. I will alos continue to purchase this tooth brush along with the pro health line :)

July 25, 2013

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I'm a huge fan of having a good tooth brush, and this product did not disappoint. First, I liked the comfort. It is very comfortable to hold in your hand, and also has a nice reach inside your mouth. The brush wasn't too soft, or hard - pretty much the perfect blend. Secondly, I really liked how clean it made my teeth.

I have actually purchased 3 more of these brushes to share with my family.

July 25, 2013

Thank you for the opportunity to try out this product, I really enjoy these opportunities. What can I say about this toothbrush except that I love it! What a high quality and multifunctional tool this toothbrush is. I love how it gets deep into those grooves in your teeth and gums, and how polished and shiny it leaves your teeth. I am so happy that I discovered this toothbrush, as I've never tried it out before, as it will be my staple toothbrush from now on. Thank you again!

July 25, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to try Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush as a part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.
    I love this toothbrush! It's soft of my gums, protects my enamel, and does the best job getting my teeth clean. I will 100% be buying this toothbrush again in the future and I highly recommend others to try it! Nothing feels better than super clean teeth and this brush helps achieve that feeling.

July 25, 2013

I love this toothbrush! It looks like it would hurt to use on the gums but it actually feels amazing, left my mouth super clean feeling - it's as good as using an electric toothbrush! I also love the handle - I tend to get toothpaste & water etc all over the handle which makes it hard to hold but with this kind I didn't slip or lose grip once!

*I recieved this product FREE to test from ChickAdvisor!

July 25, 2013

Great product! Using this product, I really felt a difference from my usual toothbrush. The way it removed plaque from hard to reach places and asking the gum line make this a product that I would use again and again.