Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Reviews
#130 in Oral Care

Good - 0

September 21, 2017

I love this toothbrush

I got this toothbrush in Black for Christmas. I gave never had such a good clean before. I went from a manual toothbrush to this though. Also, I have a small jaw which comes along with small teeth so I don't have any trouble cleaning with this brush.
    The charge lasts a long time and the brush lasts a good 9 months before you probably need a replacement. It's a medium toughness which does well with my teeth but otherwise you may need soft bristle replacement if this bothers your gums. Overall I am very happy with this brush and will not be going back to manual toothbrushes!!

June 14, 2015

this electric toothbrush is expensive and it is tough to the gums and teeth. whenever i use this, 80% of the time i get my gums bleed. its brush is too small so you can only put a small amount of toothpaste which is not enough for adults. disappointing.