Orange Crush Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 670 in Miscellaneous

April 25, 2017

This is my go-to if I am going to drink a sugary soda. I love the orange flavour and the lack of caffeine. Crush is the best tasting orange soda I have tried. I don't usually buy soda but this is a good product.

March 31, 2017

Favorite non-cola beverage. Refreshing and fun to drink. Prefect sized bubbles. Just don't drop it on white clothes or a pale carpet because the orange does stain. Reminds me of being a kid!

March 15, 2017

I love orange crush, the taste is the best! The quality is fantastic for the price and i will stick to always buying this. This drink is wonderfull

March 12, 2017

Orange Crush and Fanta are the top of the orange soft drink brands. Lots of carbination, real orange flavour and I love to make vanilla ice cream floats with it ....tastes just like a creamsicle. Love it!

February 06, 2017

Really fond childhood memories! I still enjoy the taste as an adult. It isn't too sweet and is delicious cold. I love the punch of crisp orange taste in every sip. Great at parties or summer bbqs, inexpensive.

November 03, 2016

Bon goût d'orange ,mais beaucoup trop sucré pour en consommer régulièrement. J'aime la boire bien froide ou avec de la glace. Le goût me rappel mon enfance !

November 03, 2016

Not to bad. Orange is super chemically tasting but I guess that's the norm. My kid loves it. We use it to combat low blood sugar levels in my house. Works great.

June 18, 2016

This is a good drink to drink on a hot summer day. I like the orange taste. It is a good to drink when coming in from the heat. It doesn't have a bitter taste which I like.

March 02, 2016

I always have this for party's or a holiday. You can really taste the orange flavor. And not it does not have caffeine like Coke does! My kids really love this!

March 02, 2016

When I was a kid this was always my first choice for pop.
    I tried it recently and I couldn't finish the can.
    I don't remember it being so sweet.
    The orange tastes a little too artificial to me now.
    Too much sugar for me.
    I suppose my taste buds have changed.