Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Reviews
#995 in Shampoo

January 24, 2020

My #1

I love love love love love love love this product so much! I always recommend it to everyone, and the one thing I love is if the argon one isn't for you then they also have an amazing selection to choose from, I've been using this for years now and I literally refuse to use anything else on my hair!!!!

September 09, 2018

J'adore l'odeur!

J'aime beaucoup utiliser ce shampooing en combinaison avec le revitalisant de la même collection. Mes cheveux sentent bons et sont doux et brillants suite à l'utilisation de ces produits.

September 12, 2016

My absolute favourite! Love all these products. Hair feels great, clean. Love how it smells. Only downfall is sometimes I cannot find it in the stores. Must be a HOT item.

August 24, 2016

I love the scent of this shampoo and how very little is needed to get my hair soft and smooth. It even gives better results when paired with the conditioner.

July 13, 2016

This cleanses great and helps protect color treated hair. I love the shine it leaves and it smells so delicious! I've used other Moroccan oil shampoos and like this one the best.

April 26, 2016

Me encanta este shampoo desde la primera vez que lo use me impresionó no necesito usar acondicionador porque el shampoo me lo deja bien suave y le da un brillo hermoso a mi cabello si que lo recomiendo

April 19, 2016

I have tried many shampoos in the past (as they say that you are supposed to change your shampoo often) but I keep coming back to Organix. It's sulphate free, smells nice and leaves my hair feeling silky, bouncy and voluminous! I highly recommend !

January 30, 2016

I purchased this Shampoo,Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and I also bought the Conditioner from Organix .Whenever I buy a shampoo I alwaywith the shampoo,even though it is very expensive to buy.My hair is very dry and I am always trying new shampoos to put life back into my hair.So far this is the only shampoo I've used that s buy the conditioner to match it because,when you read the labels they usually suggest you use the conditioner .When I use Organix Shampoo my hair feels very soft and smooth it also leaves a shine on my hair.My hair doesn't feel as dry or frizzy looking as it did before using this shampoo.I would highly recommend using this shampoo.

1.7/5

January 30, 2016

This product made my hair feel like straw and dull - would never use it again!

January 03, 2016

I use the OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo since I started keratine traitements on my hairs (2 years or so) have try 2 others in the same brand sulfate free of course to protect the hairs and the keratin traitements but this one smells perfect not too much and is good for my hairs. I find it is really good to repair damaged hair and keep then soft.
    I use mask and oil from this line too and love that you can buy the travel kit shampoo/conditioner/oil for the plane.

It's a keeper!