OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 28, 2014

i got the sample for free. It's a great product that I would buy again after using up the current detergent. My dishes and glasses are so clean after using it. Thumps up!! :)

May 28, 2014

I was one of the lucky one to get this product free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. Thank You Chick Advisor! My coffee cups always have stain and its not easy to get out. This has cleaned my coffee cup to new.. loved it! Would highly recommend this product.

May 28, 2014

i recommend it because it so powefull,the landry feel clean.

May 28, 2014

I received this through a Sample to try out. It is great and very cost effective.dishes come out clean dna sparkle, no water residue. Would definately recommend it

May 28, 2014

I really enjoyed using this product and am almost at the bottom of the container. My kids, aged 11,9, and 5 were all able to help load the dishwasher with this product without getting anything on their hands. The conner is easy to use with the flip top and recyclable when empty. There was no residue in my dishwasher unlike other puck style cleaners. The dirty dishes came out clean, the glasses were not cloudy and there was no film on any of the dishes or cutlery. I would recommend this product to everyone!

May 27, 2014

My dishes came out sparkling! Love the scent. I would definitely recommend this product to others and would purchase it again. It lives up to the what the product says it will do.

May 27, 2014

My dishes came out clean after trying the Oxi Clean!

May 27, 2014

it work good wash dishes after left over night .came out clean love it

May 27, 2014

I really like this product, I find my dishes are really clean and have no film left on them, i love the smell and how clean it gets .

May 27, 2014

I received this product free to Try through Chick Advisor and I think it is a great product! I even put in a casserole pan with baked on cheese and sauce and it came out sparkling clean!!! It has a nice fresh scent and didn't leave a film or residue on any of my dishes. Great Product!