OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 28, 2014

I really enjoyed using this product and am almost at the bottom of the container. My kids, aged 11,9, and 5 were all able to help load the dishwasher with this product without getting anything on their hands. The conner is easy to use with the flip top and recyclable when empty. There was no residue in my dishwasher unlike other puck style cleaners. The dirty dishes came out clean, the glasses were not cloudy and there was no film on any of the dishes or cutlery. I would recommend this product to everyone!

May 27, 2014

My dishes came out sparkling! Love the scent. I would definitely recommend this product to others and would purchase it again. It lives up to the what the product says it will do.

May 27, 2014

My dishes came out clean after trying the Oxi Clean!

May 27, 2014

it work good wash dishes after left over night .came out clean love it

May 27, 2014

I really like this product, I find my dishes are really clean and have no film left on them, i love the smell and how clean it gets .

May 27, 2014

I received this product free to Try through Chick Advisor and I think it is a great product! I even put in a casserole pan with baked on cheese and sauce and it came out sparkling clean!!! It has a nice fresh scent and didn't leave a film or residue on any of my dishes. Great Product!

May 27, 2014

very very good products, i will buy again, be sure of that

the dishes were very clean, i like and i will buy again be sure

May 27, 2014

I received this product to try and I am glad I did. I will be chaning my brand now to Oxi clean really than Sunlight .I really like this product, I find my dishes are really clean and have no film left on them

May 26, 2014

Wow, amazing product and a great price. Works just as good as their other products. I tried there other dishwasher products after trying this and the entire line is fantastic!!! Go get it ladies, and say goodbye to washing dishes twice.

May 25, 2014

I received the Oxiclean dishwasher as part of chick advisor review club, first off should'nt judge a book by its cover but I did, I loved the packaging and wasn't dissaspointed with the contents. I thought the scent was great , and my dishes were clean and sparkly with no residue. Great product will buy in the future.