OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 28, 2014

i was among the lucky ones to be selected i tried rhis product and was really impressed by its effectiveness i didnt rinse my dishes and tried it on one sittinf overnight in the dwasher every single one came out sparkling clean its worth swirching

May 28, 2014

I really like OxiClean. It surprises me every time I use it. Stains are gone and there is no fading of colours either.

May 28, 2014

I received this product as part of the review club, so commenting specifically about the price would not be fair. In any event, I have been using the OxiClean for the past two weeks and I am in love with the results! No residue, no grime, no spots - absolutely amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone contemplating purchasing the power crystals!

May 28, 2014

I received this product through the chick advisor product review club and can honestly say that it does a pretty good job at cleaning everyday dishes that include ketchup and spaghetti sauces on the plates. This product also did a decent job at removing greasy film from dishes. The glass look better using this product than when using cascade all in one packs.
    I would recommend this product to friends and family. Thanks Chick Advisor.

May 28, 2014

Got this product for free as part of the "Product Review Club" This product is by far the best EVER! No more water stains, and it takes off all the stuck on grummy food my kids leave on the plates!

May 28, 2014

We have a really old dishwasher that often leaves dubious-looking pools of water in our dishes after a cycle, so I had my doubts as to whether I would be dazzled by this detergent but colour me convinced! I swear there's less of the scummy water left behind, and the dishes look and feel cleaner than any other detergent we've used. Score another one for Oxi-clean (I love their washing crystals). My only wish is that it was a liquid rather than a powder because I always make a mess when I pour powder into the dispenser, but other than that this is a winner!

May 28, 2014

i got the sample for free. It's a great product that I would buy again after using up the current detergent. My dishes and glasses are so clean after using it. Thumps up!! :)

May 28, 2014

I was one of the lucky one to get this product free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. Thank You Chick Advisor! My coffee cups always have stain and its not easy to get out. This has cleaned my coffee cup to new.. loved it! Would highly recommend this product.

May 28, 2014

i recommend it because it so powefull,the landry feel clean.

May 28, 2014

I received this through a Sample to try out. It is great and very cost effective.dishes come out clean dna sparkle, no water residue. Would definately recommend it