OxiClean Laundry Pre-Treat Stain Remover Spray Reviews
#138 in Laundry Care

September 17, 2019
    Utah, United States

My go-to stain remover

This is the only stain remover spray I use now. I just pretreat by spraying as I'm tossing items into the washing machine and this oxiclean takes the stains out every time! Perfect if you are a messy eater or have kids.

September 10, 2019

Amazing, stains completely gone

Oxi clean laundry stain remover spray works amazing!!! I had baby food stains Embedded into the clothes that I could not get out, previously washed too. Sprayed the clothes let them sit and they literally look brand new!!! Highly recommend if you are like me and enjoy having brand new looking clothes even through they have been through two kids now!!

June 14, 2019

Best stain remover in the market

I love this stain remover!… I had always seen the comercials about Oxyclean, and how good It works but never got the opportunity to try it out until now. I have to say that I’m very impressed!
    It removes everything even blood and wine stains!
    I would definitely recommend it!

February 23, 2019

Gets the stains out.

This is an amazing product for removing stains. It even gets out stains that have been set in from previous washings. Just spray on and let sit for before putting in the laundry. Stains come out like magic.

August 01, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Clothing saver for sure!

I love the oxiclean pre-treat stain remover. I accidentally splashed melted coconut oil on one of my favorite shirts. I sprayed on the oxiclean after rinsing it and let it dry before washing to see if it helped remove the oil. It did and my favorite shirt isnt ruined after.all.

June 06, 2018

AWSOME

Great product ,my son has grass stain on his pants ,use OxiClean Laundry Pre-Treat Stain Remover and the stain is gone ,I use it on shirts collar and it works well.