OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 13, 2017

I do not like the oxiclean white revive laundry stain remover powder at all. I washed my mattress cover with it, and it did not get much whiter. I did not try soaking it though, because it it pretty bulky.

March 27, 2017

I got this from ChickAdvisor to review and it wasn't my favourite of the three products I got. To be honest I don't own a lot of white clothes because I am super spilly. I read while I drink coffee and that always leads to disaster. My favourite white shirt is dingy and has a giant mouthwash stain on it which has made it into a "house only" shirt. I actually dug through all my clothes, clean and dirty to find some whites for this product.
    While this product did remove some old stains from some baby items it did nothing for dingy whites or deodorant stained arm pits. Maybe if you used it more than once but like I said I just don't wear white often enough to justify the use of it and I would hate to wait that long to get a load of whites. I might try soaking some of my really bad items and see if I can bring them back to life but that's a whole process.

March 23, 2017

Claims it makes dingy whites, white again. That's not the case. It doesn't work any better than classic bleach. Its expensive and you don't get much use out of one tub