OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

October 22, 2019

Alternative to smelly bleach

I had purchased this because I was looking for an alternative to bleach for my whites. I add a scoop to the laundry and the whites are bright! I also use it to pre-soak dish towels overnight in a bucket with a scoop of OxiClean in hot water. There is one negative, it is very hard to find this product in major supermarkets.

October 05, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Mom of twin football players...

I have twin boys that both play high school football. This year our school got brand new uniforms for the boys. They decided that they wanted to wear white jerseys and white pants (which is every football mom's nightmare!). The morning before the game, it started pouring down rain...ALL. DAY. LONG. The football field was more like a mud bath and I think that every mom would cringe after every play. I'm sure you can imagine what they all looked like after the game. No mom wanted to be held accountable for being the one to ruin the brand new white jersey. After rinsing the jersey, I put both jerseys in a bucket and let them soak for several hours. I then put them in the washer for a cycle and then put them directly back into the bucket to soak again. After that soak, I put them back in the washer and they came out bright white. It took a couple soaks and washes, but they had the brightest jerseys on the team. Thank you!!!!!

May 29, 2017

Oxiclean white revive powder seems to work well.
    I have noticed it brightens whites up but would probably work best if used from the beginning not after years of use and dinginess!
    Recommended to help keep your whitest whites their best.

#gotitfree

May 26, 2017

OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover worked amazingly! It cleaned up my dingy whites to make them look fresh again while removing any set in stains on my whites as well! Great for when you are busy and laundry is not the highest on your priority list, makes sure your white articles of clothing look fresh everytime! Will buy this again, no question!

May 25, 2017

I was given this as a sample by chickadvisor to try for free.This product was very difficult to find it. I had to look at many stores till I could locate it . I used it on my daughters uniform shirts that were looking dull and it whitened them up nice . I will use again .

May 25, 2017

J'ai utilisé ce produit pour laver mes vêtements blancs. J'ai remarqué que mes blancs étaient plus éclatants qu'avant. Évidemment ce produit fera partie de ma routine de lavage de blanc. :)

May 25, 2017

I used the Stain Remover Powder twice with load of whites. I do have to say that I did feel that my whites were brighter. I would definitely recommend the product to friends and family.

May 15, 2017

I received a full value coupon to try OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder for free from ChickAdvisor. Confession: I avoid buying whites. I can't seem to keep them clean. However, I found this amazing white flowing camisole and it has quickly become my favourite item of clothing. Thanks to OxiClean White Revive... I'm keeping it just as white and beautiful as the day I bought it!

May 11, 2017

I do like Oxi Clean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder as it makes my whites look brighter. I also have tried it on some stains that were set in for a few washes and it removed the stains and still brightened the laundry.

May 11, 2017

I received my OxiClean "White Revive" Laundry Stain Removed Powder #got it free from ChickAdviser. I must say I was a bit sceptical. I used it in a white/light coloured load of shirts, some, of which were quite gray looking. And, one of the tank tops had deodorant stains(I treated those with paste made from the White Revive) I was very surprised with the results , especially the White tank. I really didn't think those stains would budge. Thank OxiClean