OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

March 29, 2017

I soaked two older dishcloths in Oxi white revive for the day and then threw them into the washer. There was a noticeable different when they came out of the wash. They were certainly whiter than when they went in. No harsh javex smell. I would certainly purchase this product.

March 29, 2017

j'ai été satisfaite de ce produit, cependant j'ai du laver deux fois pour enlever une taches de jus de raisin, mais tout est parti , je préfère l'oxy clean en spray qui dissolvent tout en une utilisation

March 29, 2017

J'ai testé gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor le ravive blanc d'oxy clean.
    J'avoue avoir été surprise du résultat... j'avais l'habitude d'ajouter un peu d'eau de javel à mes chemises blanches pour leur rendre leur éclat.
    Et bien désormais j'utiliserai ce produit plutôt que l'eau de javel! De très bons résultats un blanc éclatant et surtout une bonne odeur (bien différente de l'eau de javel!!)
    Adopté!

March 29, 2017

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I really liked this product. It got my clothes cleaner than anything I've used before!

I wash several loads a week since i have young kids who create amazing stains. I loved how this product performed. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to friends.

March 29, 2017

I received a free coupon for this product from Chick Advisor. When I used this product I was skeptical that it would actually whiten anything without using bleach, but I was pleasantly surprised. It did a pretty good job in my opinion.

March 29, 2017

I am an obsessed bleach girl for my whites. I wont let my husband do the laundry as he doesnt use bleach. So using this product was hard for me, as I used it for a brightener instead of bleach. To my surprise, it was great. I noticed a big improvement over the whites. Now, I didnt soak it as directed, just used it in wash, so im sure if you soak them longer then they will be even brighter.
    #gotitfree

March 29, 2017

This is my newest favourite laundy product. We are on well water at our house in a rural area. I struggle to keep our white clothes white and found it so disheartening to not be able to find a product to help out with that issue. Enter OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder. Seriously. So awesome. The difference I saw even after just one load of white laundry was so exciting. My husband thought I was insane haha. I will purchase this product again and again and again. It's so fantastic!

March 29, 2017

I was thrilled that I was chosen to review this product. With kids and a husband who has a dirty job, laundry can be tough. I chose to try this product on several different white items- towels, bras, tshirts and underwear. After I followed the instructions, I laundered them as usual. After drying I really looked at them and was quite surprised that there was a noticable difference in how much brighter each item was. They were not really bright, gleaming white but these items were olderer so I wasn't expecting them to look brand new. But they did definitely turned brighter than just washing in detergent alone.
    I will definitely buy this in the future to keep my whites bright.

March 29, 2017

I received this product free from Chick Advisor to test and review. This is such a great addition to my laundry routine because it truly does make my whites whiter. My hubby has white t shirts he wears to work and he always comes home with dirt and drywall all over them. Using this has made such an improvement to them.

March 29, 2017

I certainly had my doubts that this product would be just as effective as bleach, but safer than than bleach. So it put it to the test on a couple of loads. I washed as normal with my regular detergent and OXICLEAN. My white towels came out bright white, not dingy at all. I will certainly buy this product in the future.

#OxiCleanChallenge