OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 03, 2017

I got this product free and I would definitely use this product again. It works just like it states and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who would like to use it.

April 03, 2017

This indeed is magic in a jar. As soon as I got my coupons in the mail, I couldn't wait to try it. Used this for my laundry and it was the best of the best. Smells super good also. I'm so glad I got to try this. Thanks chick advisor. I got this free... #gotitfree

2.8/5

#OxiCleanChallenge and #gotitfree!

I have tried the original oxiclean stain remover powder before and I thought it worked pretty good. When using this product white revive laundry stain remover, I did not notice that it did much to "revive" my whites. With the deadline for reviews, there wasn't enough time to actually notice a big difference. I'm not as impressed by this product versus the other oxiclean products.

April 03, 2017

I use this product for my white towels. They come out super white - even those nasty sweat stains. Hardly ever have to scrub them. This works great.

#gotitfree

April 03, 2017

I was lucky enough to try this for free and it's pretty great. With only using a little it helped brighten my whites without damaging any colored areas. I was really impressed.

April 03, 2017

I usually just use bleach when I do laundry, so I was excited to try this instead of using bleach. I washed my white shirts that we'll were white but not as white as they could be, you know what I mean? To my surprise they came out so much brighter and whiter I was surprised. Even my socks that are well worn socks and they came out as white as when I bought them. It didn't have that bleach smell either. I can't wait to try the colour shield one. Try it people.

April 03, 2017

I loved this product the most out of all the OxiClean products that I got to try! I found that it did its job the way it should and was easy to use. I also loved the packaging! I would buy this product! #gotitfree

April 03, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by the OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder. I'm always hesitant to use any kind of white enhancing product but this one was so easy, simple and effective! I instantly saw results from the second I started pulling clothes out of the laundry while still wet. The white was much more vibrant than I'm use to seeing.

April 03, 2017

J'ai utilisé le produit en combinaison avec mon savon à lessive habituel. J'aime son odeur, la facilité d'utilisation, mais selon les essais que j'en ai fait, je ne remarque pas suffisamment de différence avec ce que j'utilise habituellement. Je vais continuer à l'essayer afin de mieux comparer la différence.
    #gotitfree

April 03, 2017

I am a keener....always ready to try out new products. I have used bleach in the past for the WHITES.... When i used this, I did see difference to the whites in my laundry. I will continue to use it as I like it.