OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 273 in Laundry Care

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 25, 2017

I received this product free in exchange for my opinion from ChickAdvisor. I found it worked well on light stains but was a bit disapointed the whites didn't come out as bright as I had hoped.

April 24, 2017

I was very happy to received a free product coupon to redeem for an OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I love this product!

Having active kids means more dirty, stained clothes but with OxiClean White Revive laundry stain remover Powder, I don't have to worry anymore! It makes my white clothes looking brighter! You have to soak your clothes for a good 4-6 hours to achieve the optimal benefit of the OxiClean White Revive laundry stain remover powder. My whites always comes out of the washing machine looking brand new! I absolutely prefer this over bleach. Thanks for the chance to try this product OxiClean and Chickadvisor! #gotitfree #trybeforeyoubuy

April 24, 2017

I received this product through ChickAdvisor's Product Review club.

The tub seems a good size until you read the instructions on how much to use. The scoop included is HUGE!! You use 1 scoop per 3.8 L (1 gallon) of water. It won't take long to go through the tub if you really need to use it.

And then it takes 6 hours of soaking before you wash the soaked items. So you need to plan ahead of when you want to do your load of laundry!

It works pretty well on "normal" stains. I had a few white washcloths that were pretty stained by food and it wasn't much help with those.

Might be a better product for brightening up the whites on a regular basis, rather than spot stain removal.

April 23, 2017

#GotItFree In exchange for my opinion.
    I used this my white laundry load. I was surprised on how bright my clothes looked after. One scoop is all you need.
    This in an alternative to using harsh bleach. But I have to say it doesn't get as clean as bleach in a bottle.
    The rice is excellent though for this type of product,
    I will buy again.
    I would recommend this.

April 21, 2017

I had been looking for something to replace bleach and I think this is it. I tried using it on a few food stains on white tanks. It worked perfectly. I would recommend it for lighter stains rather than oil.

April 21, 2017

It's hard to find a Laundry Refresher or additive that targets whites so well. As all mamas know, whites are a hard thing to keep white with kids! This product certainly gets the whites clean again! Without the hard smells and nasty chemical feel to it. While usually sticking to products for sensitive skin, I took my chance and this didn't bother anyone in my family at all. This product is great for everyday washing and targeting the hard to get out stains as well. Definitely a product I would use again and recommend to friends and family.

April 19, 2017

OXICLEAN White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder has brought the school uniforms in my house back to white once again. They look like they are brand new! I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club with #gotitfree. It could not have come at a better time. March break for the teenager in the house was a bit hectic and OXICLEAN helped make a problem disappear. I had planned on bringing the school shirts to the dry cleaners in hopes of getting them back to white but then Chick Advisor contacted me with an offer to use this product in exchange for my thoughts. I guess you could say that it has been a bit of a cash saver and eye opener to new products out there.

If you have kids in your house (and yes I include the man of the house in this category) you know what off-white underam shirts are like. It is sometimes a winless battle trying to get them clean again. With OXICLEAN White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder I have been able to greatly reduce these pesty little stains. Not only have I used it to clean school shirts and 'manly' t-shirts, I've tackled a couple of table cloths that I strategically place flower pots on to hide stains. We all do that right? Well no more! With the help of this product I don't have to play hide and seek with any fabrics in the house. OXICLEAN White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder is also much safer than your everyday bleaches that over time wear through your clothes.

This is now one of my favorite cleaning products because it actually does what it says it will do. I highly recommend this product for anyone willing to take a minute to bring their whites back to life. It is much less expensive than driving over to the dry cleaners and waiting for them to get it done. It was so easy to use and I will continue battling the stains so long as they keep bringing them to me !

April 19, 2017

I received this product for free to try and happy I did. It's wonderful! It not only removed stains, it really brightened up the colours in the clothes. The fact that it has no bleach makes it every better. I would recommend it to anyone with kids. Gets any stain out and makes their clothes look like new.

April 19, 2017

I add this every load of whites or lights i do, and i notice the clothes come out bright!!! i do have to do an extra rinse to make sure all the soap is off but my clothes stay bright and clean and stain free.

April 19, 2017

OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder is truly a miracle product. I always have issues with cleaning my whites because I do not use bleach. I have tried many alternatives to bleach but they never seem to make my whites pop. I used the OxiClean White Revive on a load of dingy, grey toned white sheets. What a difference. The sheets looked as white as they would had I used bleach. Thank you OxiClean for giving me a product that I can use with no regrets and harm to the environment. Amazing product.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber