OXY Clarifying Medicated Acne Pads Reviews

April 01, 2020

My holy grail acne product !

This tried and true product has been a favourite of mine for a few years now. Super inexpensive and very effective for clearing your skin! Have been a repeat purchaser of this for years now and recommend it for anyone struggling with acne !

August 10, 2018

Works great

This item works great on stubborn acne! It’s a valuable step in my skincare routine and I couldn’t do without it. It works wonders on my skin without being too harsh.

June 26, 2018

Buying again

So convenient to use!
    I use them everytime i am feeling lazy when it comes to face véanse. The quality of the pads could be better but the price is so convenient. Helps a lot with acné.

2.0/5

June 19, 2018

Dont recommend

I don't recommend these, I would not purchase these again. I found that they smelled really strongly, they were painful to used and did not work well. I wont buy these again.

March 19, 2018

These work!

These little pads are my go to cleanser between face washing! Since my skin is oily it really gets to the deep down area of my skin to give it a smooth clean feeling. I recommend this to all.

March 19, 2018

Timeless product!

I used to use this product when I was in my teens. I recently rediscovered it as a 36 year old adult with dry skin and blackheads. I was concerned that it would make my already dry skin worse. This product has stood the test of time. Works fantastic and best of all, my dry skin has actually lessened! My forehead is so soft thanks to this product. Would definitely recommend!

February 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This product worked!

I’ve had acne prone skin for most of my life. Not much that I’ve tried helped with my skin. After purchasing and using these acne pads I’ve seen a significant improvement in the quality of my skin.

December 04, 2017

Oxypads for the win!

I love oxypads! When washing your face and exfolitating just doesn't work on a weekend when you are way to much candy, oxypads definitely have our back ! ( and face!) I results the next day! Love it

August 11, 2017

Pimple be gone

I honestly love these pads. They come in a round shaped container and they never dry out. I find them to be worth the price I pay for sure. These pads have a nice filling affect when you bring it your face. I find when I use it my blemishes diminish rapidly. they can be expensive in certain stores, but they are worth it !

June 15, 2017

Quick and Easy Cleanse

I've been using Oxy Cleansing Pads for years and they are great. I love that's it's a quick and easy cleanse for the face. They make my face feel nice and clean and also helps fight against acne.