3.6/5
OXY Clinical Foaming Face Wash Acne Treatment Reviews

September 26, 2017

Light and Gentle

This product is excellent. It is a very light weight cleanser due to the foam consistency. It applies very smoothly. This product has a very pleasant "clean" scent as well. I've found the product to work well, and although I don't have any acne to treat I use this as my regular daily facial cleanser. I also find that a bottle of this lasts me forever - it just keeps on giving.

August 01, 2014

leaves your face feeling so clean.

3.2/5

June 19, 2014

My daughter is experiencing puberty & this is helping her immensely. It is helping her to keep her acne at bay & is helping her self confidence.

May 28, 2014

This is such a great product. When I feel a pimple or blemish coming on, I use the Acne Treatment and it leaves my skin feeling soft, and by the next, my pimple has faded.

1.7/5

August 02, 2013

This was possibly the worst acne product I have ever tried in my life. I used a pretty small amount and my face quickly burned and stung . Skin was super dry and painful . I would highly recommend staying away from this product.

August 01, 2013

PROS: leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed

CONS: doesn't unclog pores on my nose

QUICK TIPS: use with an exfoliating sponge

I use this with my exfoliating sponge at night and my skin feels great!