4.9/5
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Viamin E lotion Reviews

January 22, 2020
    Michigan, United States

All time favorite!

I have been using this product for years and it has not failed me yet! I love applying this lotion on my face after a face cleanse as well as to the rest of my body (makes my feet nice and smooth). I will forever keep a bottle of this in my cabinet!

October 29, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Love It!!!

This is a fantastic product, just need a small quantity and goes a long way..
    Love all the Palmers products
    Defo recommend this for all over body cream

October 24, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Best moisturiser

This is without a doubt my favourite moisturiser ever. I absolutely love the smell and it always leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated. An absolute must have

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Divine

Smells wonderful, rubs in nicely and doesnt sit on the skin. Non tacky feel, leaves your skin massively moisturised. My tip is always use after a shower it works even better.

Surrey, United Kingdom

Gorgeous scent

I always come back to using this Palmer's Cocoa Butter as it smells the same as when I first used it as a teenager. It has an absolutely gorgeous vanilla chocolate buttery scent that lasts for hours and the texture is rich and creamy but without feeling greasy. It moisturises like no other and leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Lasted absolutely ages

Now this skincare product is one that I always have in. I started to wear it in 2008 when I found out I was pregnant, but the smell on my first pregnancy was a bit too sickly for me! So on my second pregnancy I tried it again and I loved the scent and was addicted to the stuff (weird I know) the big press down bottles last absolutely forever. Since my third pregnancy (2016) they brought out all different types of this cocoa butter and this is my favourite. I have minimal stretch marks and now having my body all back to myself for the rest of my life (I hope) I use Palmers Cocoa Butter every night after the shower on my body, and also after I have cleansed and toned. I would not put the butter on my face in the morning as it it waaaaay to greasy for underneath makeup. This magical butter is in Super Drug for a few quid or why don’t you use your Boots points?

Redbridge, United Kingdom

Best moisturiser ever

Always used this for full body I gave no stretch marks from three pregnancies thanks to this!
    Always been a favourite in my household and the bottle is great value for money would highly recommend this cream for stretch marks blemishes and acne scars

October 07, 2019
    South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Smells great

This is such a lovely lotion. The smell is great, it sinks in quickly and smells devine . It is so reasonably priced it’s one of my staples.

I can’t get enough of the smell as it truly is lovely.

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Moisturising and smells amazing!

I have very dry skin and this works wonders without breaking the bank! Easy to use and absorbs very quickly leaving skin soft and smelling amazing, I don’t go a day without using it now, would recommend it!

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Perfect for very dry skin

I've been using this on and off for several years. It's a staple product in my bathroom. It smells like chocolate 🤩. It's quite a thick heavy cream which takes a couple of minutes to absorb, but works wonders on very dry skin. I use it as a aftersun regularly. I always get comments on how lovely I smell after using it too 😍