Palmolive Pomegranate Dish Liquid Soap Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 28, 2017

il sent merveilleusement bon,tres eficace sur la graisse,doux pour mes mains sensible, le prix un peu haut mais le produit en aux la peine je le recommande chaudement

April 28, 2017

Love love love love this soap. It smells good and we eat a lot of fish, so when even when I've washed all the dishes after a fishy meal this soap has come through.

April 28, 2017

I likes the way this product leaves my dishes after they are washed. I loves the smell it has also while washing dishes. I highly recommend this product to others who like an excellent product that gets the job down with using very little.

April 14, 2017

This dish soap smells good and cleans very well. Gets all grease off dishes. Dries hands a little bit. Average product, nothing special about the soap.

2.0/5

November 30, 2016

I tried this product as I had a coupon. I find that it is really hard to get suds from it & when I finally did, they did not last. The product is normally more expensive than my usual brand, and I think that is why I never tried it before. After trying it though, I will return to my usual brand

2.7/5

January 22, 2016

This soap does clean the dishes well but I really didn't care for the smell.

January 22, 2016

The smell alone makes me want to do the dishes! It does it's job ;) Not hard on hands and cleans great!

January 15, 2016

This dish soap smells amazing and really cleans my dishes it is also soft on hands and tough on greese I would recommend it to all my friends!

April 14, 2015

Smells great, dishes come out squeaky clean & the suds last a long time in the water, unlike some other brands the soaps seems to dissipate.

April 14, 2015

I love palmolive dish liquid soap....and the pomegranate scent is divine. The suds last the duration of washing the dishes and longer and it also makes great bubble blowing soap for the kids! My dishes are squeaky clean and I hight recommend the brand to all my fellow hand dish washers : )