Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

I always buy these ones

I just love this brand for my babies. they are stretchy around the wast and hips as well as the legs making room for my children to more more comfortable as they grow. they last better threw the night then huggies or no name brands do. Very pleased and have used on all four my kids . thank you for making a better diaper then the rest :)

5 stars

I highly recommend for those little ones on the move. They are super absorbent and incredible. No sagging, no leaks, no fuss.

They pull the wetness away from the tooshie. I highly highly highly recommend

parfait pour bebe actif!

apres avoir tester differentes marques de couche, ce sont les pampers qui se sont averer les mieu pour mon bebe. depuis quelle a commencer a marcher et se deplacer, jai changer pour les cruiser et cest parfait! le fit pour ses cuisse et ses fesse cest parfait! par contre pour la nuit ce nest pas ideal, pour ma part il se forme un ptit espace entre la bedaine et la couche et cest la fuite assuré, donc jai des baby dry la nuit et cruiser le jour.

Buyer for 8 years

I had my 1st son 8 years ago and have had 3 other kids since then. All I have ever bought was pampers. They do not leak and are recommended by the hospital that my kids were born at.

May 09, 2018

Great for active babies!

Love these diapers! Not bulky, very form fitting, but still with great leak protection. They have super cute Sesame Street designs too! Nice and soft, and have a nice scent.

1.3/5

May 02, 2018

Not very absorbant

We really werent pleased at how frequently we needed to change these diapers however the fit was good compared to most others that we have used. We prefer to use the pampers baby dry..

April 16, 2018

Pampers Cruisers great for on the go baby's

I really like Pampers Cruisers i was still using swaddlers but my child was crawling and walking and tried Pampers Cruisers had no leakage problems at all I recommend this to everyone with a baby on the go

April 07, 2018

Our go to choice of diaper!!

We love this product! From its slim design to the non-dragging diaper bum, to the fun characters, thia product is awesome! The points program is amazing as well, adding incentive to the obvious.

April 02, 2018

Pampers baby

My son is one and a half and I’ve tried several different types of diapers and always return back to pampers ! More expensive but often on sale. My child is a Pampers baby!

March 27, 2018

Tried them all and Pampers is the way to go!

As a new mom I've tried just about all of the brand of diapers and I am now and forever a Pampers mom. They are so absorbent, have a clothes like softness, and they hold up the best under bad circumstances. I would recommend this product to any and everyone.