Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

June 06, 2019

Great product

Great product! So happy I made the switch from pampers baby dry! He was always getting up in the middle of the night and he was always wet. I switched to cruisers and they have never leaked since!
    So happy I made the switch! Also they fit sooo much better!

June 04, 2019

By far the best out there

I can honestly say these diapers have been a life saver, my youngest son had rash after rash I went through numerous brands until a friend told me to try pampers cruisers, within 3 days of using them the rash was completely gone and never returned. If I could thank pampers 10000 times over I would! So when my second son was born it was a no brainer I started with the swaddles and went right to cruisers as he got older.

June 04, 2019

The best diaper ever!

For me this is the best diaper ever! It’s a little bit more expensive but it is worth it! These diapers are perfect for during the day time while my son is moving around and sitting on his play mat.

June 02, 2019

These were always my favorite diaper.

Pampers are definitely the way to go when you have a small child. The cruisers really let my toddlers cruise in them. No leaks either,which is truly amazing egen compared to other top name brands. Pampers all the way.

May 14, 2019

Good quality

I have purchased all series of pampers diaper. I'm happy with using them all but the one I really like it Cruise. It never leaked overnight or during the day even my son has a big movement. It won't become heavy and dropping after his big pee. Really enjoy using pampers Cruise!

April 28, 2019

Number 1 product for my babies

I have been using pampers products for all my kids. The price is reasonable and it is gentle to my kids skin, away from diaper rash. Its hold the pee and no leaks.

April 18, 2019

Pampers is our go to brand!

Pampers cruisers were our loyally used brand for my daughter up until she became potty trained! They are so effective and kept up to a growing, moving little girl. I will use these in the future and would recommend Pampers to all family and friends.

April 17, 2019

Our no. 1 diaper!

These are the best diapers. We used to buy Huggies but found they snagged and smelled immediately after each tiny pee. These do not do that. They fit very well too.

2.3/5

April 10, 2019

Not impressed

I tried these for my daughter but I do not like the roughness inside the diaper. My daughter suffered from bad rashes due to the net texture inside the diaper. Until I switched them she stopped having rashes

March 30, 2019

Great diapers - best on the market

These diapers are the best on the marketing for your crawling kids. You can let your kids explore the world around them and you don’t have to worry about leaks