Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

March 19, 2019

Excellent diapers that hold blowouts!

I love these diapers! They have a 3 way move protection, and have been hands down the best when it comes to leak protection!

They are a bit pricer then Pampers Baby Dry, as you get about 20 to 30 diapers less for the same price, so that's not very budget friendly. However I do find the excellent leak control makes up the pricer cost.

Highly recommended to all those who have busy little mover's on the go!

March 12, 2019

Des couches pour bébés

Ces couches sont les seules types que nous apprécions pour nos enfants. Même les baby dry n'ont pas le même ressenti. Les Cruisers absorbent bien, elles n'ont pas d'odeur. Il faut par contre faire attention la nuit, il se peut qu'il faille passer à la taille supérieure pour ne pas que ça déborde. Bien sûr on ne se pose pas trop de question sur la composition des couches, mais nous ne sommes pas prêts à passer aux couches lavables. Le prix est correct lorsqu'elles sont en spécial.

March 08, 2019

great product for Tots on the MOVE

My girls both grew up with these diapers. My youngest is a very active tot. These diapers keep her dry while she is busy playing, jumping, reading, dancing, climbing and learning. These are high quality and do not irritate her skin like previous brands have.

March 08, 2019

Stay dry? Choose these!!

If you want your baby to stay dry. Try these diapers. I have found they keep baby dry with no leaks. They are soft on babies skin fit comfortably. I recommend this to anyone.

March 06, 2019

Meilleur couche

J’ai essayer plusieurs sorte et avec celle ci : Jamais de debordement et bebe se sent bien dans ces couches ! Je vais racheter ce produit sans hésiter.

February 22, 2019

Pampers all the way!!!!

I have been a Pampers mom for over 7 years now, with all of my 4 kids. Never they had rashes and it doesnt smell bad not like other brands i have tried (bec. I ran out of pampers...) thats the only ocassion i will use a diff brand. Cruiser type doesnt give my babies a saggy diaper which i appreciate especially when they run around the house with only diapers i mean its cute, saggy diapers i think its funny, but at the same time it makes me feel like a horrible mom for not being on top of changing diapers, but really the diaper is not full. Will be def still be using this for more babies to come and recommend to other moms out there.

February 22, 2019

Great product

My daughter unfortunately can only wear pampers so although I’m biased against other brands I’d likely use pampers products anyways.
    I love how soft these diapers are compared to others that claim flexibility for a busy toddler when the texture of other diapers seem stiff.
    They really hold in the moisture during the night and I love the baby powder smell of them too.

February 21, 2019

highly recommended!!!

I used this product with all of my three kids .This is really good and very effective product . My kids feel comfortable with it and they sleep well at night.

February 07, 2019

Great when the baby gets moving!

Pampers Cruisers are a great option when your baby gets moving and grooving! J is a big wiggle worm, he loves to move around a bunch and these diapers accommodate that for sure, he never gets wet in these diapers and he doesn't get irritated in the creases!

January 04, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

no spills

these are the best diapers i use on my child they dont feel too tight nor loose and they will abosre so much than other brands. the price is very good aswell. they can move around so much better than the nroaml brands which is amazmy