4.1/5
Pampers Sensitive Wipes For Newborn Reviews
#48 in Baby Wipes

September 12, 2017

Perfect for sensitive skin!

Pampers sensitive wipes have been a blessing for my baby's skin. She has very sensitive skin and is prone to very bad and at times bleeding rashes. Pampers sensitive is extra gentle on her delicate skin. Pampers sensitive cleans up the mess without tearing or falling apart and it has no heavy fragrance. I've used them for cleaning up messes in her face, wiping her nose and even removing makeup. They're great for many things and very gentle!

2.3/5

September 09, 2017

Irritating...

Irritating to me - they were fine for my son. No matter what I did, there was no way to pull out only one wipe at a time. Time and time again, I would be pulling out 2-3 wipes at a time. The last thing i need at 3 a.m. is to try and stuff 2 extra wipes back into the package. Not a big deal (compared to diaper rash or some other bad reaction) but it really turned me off these.

May 04, 2017

Les serviettes pampers son si douce que le moment de changer la couche deviens un moment plaisant.elle sont parfaite de newborn jusqua la fin.je recommande

May 04, 2017

I used to never for pampers wipes I found they were too thin to wipe with but they have seem to change a bit and seem thicker now which is better for dirty diapers!

April 26, 2017

I am using it on my new born and I loving it ,In fact I have always used these wipes on my other kids also , I trust this brand ,it smells nice,no irritation and no rashes and you can always find a great price .

April 26, 2017

I really liked these wipes. They are incredibly soft and gentle on my nephew's sensitive skin. The wipes are also surprisingly sturdy and work well on big messes and even non-baby uses. Recently I had a such a bad cold, and tissues were chaffing around my nose. I switched to these baby wipes and was such a relief for my sore nose.

April 17, 2017

i have always used huggies fragnance free wipes on my baby
    when i used these i was surprised by the quality of it
    they smell good and they are strong..

March 16, 2017

Very nice wipes,although thin but very tough.
    But little didn't have a red rashes after changing to this wipes.
    have a very strong grip doesnt need to use that much compared to other wipes i've tried

February 22, 2017

Pampers brand is fantastic. These are on the thin side. But do the job. I recommend a company called, " Butt Paste." I know the name is odd, but if you have a baby with a sensitivity to chemicals or wipes. This will work.

January 06, 2017

These wipes work great on my babies sensitive skin. Love how it is perfume free. Any wipe with a fragrance tends to make my baby break out. We will definitely be buying this product again.