Pampers Sensitive Wipes For Newborn Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #54 out of 84 in Baby Wipes

May 04, 2017

Les serviettes pampers son si douce que le moment de changer la couche deviens un moment plaisant.elle sont parfaite de newborn jusqua la fin.je recommande

May 04, 2017

I used to never for pampers wipes I found they were too thin to wipe with but they have seem to change a bit and seem thicker now which is better for dirty diapers!

April 26, 2017

I am using it on my new born and I loving it ,In fact I have always used these wipes on my other kids also , I trust this brand ,it smells nice,no irritation and no rashes and you can always find a great price .

April 26, 2017

I really liked these wipes. They are incredibly soft and gentle on my nephew's sensitive skin. The wipes are also surprisingly sturdy and work well on big messes and even non-baby uses. Recently I had a such a bad cold, and tissues were chaffing around my nose. I switched to these baby wipes and was such a relief for my sore nose.

April 17, 2017

i have always used huggies fragnance free wipes on my baby
    when i used these i was surprised by the quality of it
    they smell good and they are strong..

March 16, 2017

Very nice wipes,although thin but very tough.
    But little didn't have a red rashes after changing to this wipes.
    have a very strong grip doesnt need to use that much compared to other wipes i've tried

February 22, 2017

Pampers brand is fantastic. These are on the thin side. But do the job. I recommend a company called, " Butt Paste." I know the name is odd, but if you have a baby with a sensitivity to chemicals or wipes. This will work.

January 06, 2017

These wipes work great on my babies sensitive skin. Love how it is perfume free. Any wipe with a fragrance tends to make my baby break out. We will definitely be buying this product again.

1.5/5

July 11, 2016

My newborn reacted to the sensitive wipes but not the Pampers natural care wipes. The rash stopped as soon as we switched to the Kirkland brand. At $2.99 Cdn for 64 wipes, it's a better deal to buy Costco Kirkland brand which is safe for sensitive skin.

July 06, 2016

We purchase the 1024 count box
    Great product easy on granddaughters bottom ,sometimes with a bigger mess I wish the cloths were bigger
    Only problem with the wipes in the plastic box is they dry out before all gone

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic