Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

June 04, 2017

Trying to decide on a diaper brand for my son was very stressful being a first time mom. However, after I did my research I ended up with Pampers Swaddlers.....BEST DECISION EVER! They are so easy to use, keep my son dry day OR night, and never gave him an allergic reaction. I used Pampers Swaddlers up until we switched him over to pull-ups, since he outgrew their biggest size. Friends of mine even switched over from Huggies to Pampers and found a huge difference. Totally worth it!

June 02, 2017

These are great diapers, they keep my baby dry especially throughout the night. She tends to move her legs a lot too and I have yet to find any leaks in them. Great fit!

May 31, 2017

I Love these pampers. Never had any issues with leaking! Our baby sleeps through the night and with any other pamper they will leak even after just a few hours of wearing them. Love Pampers!

May 30, 2017

There is so much i love about pampers, the smell, the feeling of thier diapers.
    I am expexting my second son june 2017 and i have already stocked up sizes NB to size 2 then from size 3 to 6 i will switch to pampers cruisers. I love all tyoes of pampers diapers!

May 29, 2017

I absolutely love pampers they are my number one! They keep my boy dry all night and they are so soft! They are amazing I wasn't sure at first what diapers I was going to like being a first time mommy but these are for sure the best!

May 29, 2017

My daughter is 16 months and we haven't used any other diapers. We love the feel and the quality of pampers swaddlers! They work so great even now that she is running around and climbing on everything!

May 26, 2017

The only problem with these diapers is that there is no pocket in the back to protect from shooting accidents which is why I prefer Huggies. Otherwise, the material is very soft.

May 26, 2017

I love using these for my lil man, hes had no issues with this type and brand at all. I constantly had issues with other brands, but once I switched it was great I would recommend these to anyone. :)

May 26, 2017

My favourite diapers for my twins!! They are a bit more expensive but totally worth it. Trying to keep of 2 babies and if/when they had wet diapers is hard... the line that turns blue when wet is a life saver! Plus they're sooo soft. Love!

May 26, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE - pampers swaddlers! I've used this product for all 3 of my lil ones. The soft touch and absorbency is great. The blue line, pee indicator is a great help for sleep deprived parents. Definitely recommend to all my family and friends.