3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

May 01, 2020

Best Diapers for active babies

By far the best diapers in my opinion. Great fit and not bulky or puffy but have amazing absorption. Great for active toddlers that won’t sit still for 30 seconds for a diaper change

January 29, 2020
    Arizona, United States

I really wanted to LOVE these...

I was so excited to find Huggies slip ons. We only use the little movers so I was happy to see something like this. Unfortunately I didn’t love them like I was hoping. They did okay for daytime use, but at night we had leaks and beading in the diapers. In our experience they also run about a size smaller which was a bit frustrating to figure out...
    I’m torn because they do work well being up and around during the day so I mainly use them for that.

January 14, 2020

Un petit-fils qui en a bien profité

Vraiment pour le bouts de choux quie bougent tellement y'a rien conmme ces culottes d'entrainement. Surtout qu'ils en sont à leurs premiers pas très souvent, il faut beaucoup de flexibilité pour les petits. Et ce produit répond parfaitement aux attentes des parents.

January 03, 2020
    California, United States

love!

my daughter has been using huggies since she was a baby and having these as she is growing and transitioning is great! very absorbent and easy to pull on.

November 18, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Brilliant!

I absolutely love these! They slip on and off like pull-ups but are absorbent like diapers! Genius! Perfect for toddlers who don't like laying down for diaper changes or changing on the go - don't need a changing table!

September 06, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Gotta have them!!

My 20 month old started getting places on her from the diaper tapes SO i wanted to switch to something that would make her more comfy! i tried other brands and even pull ups but they leaked horribly!! these work just like a diaper they dont leak and hold her overnight waste with ease! and best of all no more red tape marks!! I will not use anything else!

August 26, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love them

I used these with my older 3 kids they worked great for them we weren't ready for pulls but needs something that would transition into pullups and these worked great for them and I will be using them again when my 2 month old is ready for them

August 16, 2019

So great for early potty training

I love the easiness of slipping on and off. My kids are quiet petite and tend to start potty training (self-lead) around 18 months. I really like huggies as a brand. These diapers are just such a great fit and really let my little one feel like a "big kid" even if their not quiet ready to be in undies. It takes off the pressure, so if an accident happens not only is it not a big deal, but there is very minimal clean up. Overall, I'd highly recommend this style for families starting the potty training journey.

March 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very good quality.

These are very convenient for potty training. They are very easy to pull up and down and they tear off easily if needed. They are definately a good product for toilet training.

October 29, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Love them....

We absolutely love Huggies diapers. We have used Huggies for a long time. All of their diapers and pull-ups work absolutely fantastic. They fit well and don't leak.