Pampers Wipes Sensitive

Pampers Wipes Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 77 in Baby Wipes

May 15, 2017

one i will always buy for my nieces and nephews because i know its amaizing how it works on their skin, specially with babies having such a sensible skin.

price is worth it. definetelly worth it.

May 04, 2017

Ces wipes de pampers sont un peu difficile à utiliser. Elles peuvent a l'occasion se déchirer lors d'un changement de couches donc on en utilise plus que besoin.

April 28, 2017

Vu qu'elles sont pour la peau sensible, elles sont parfaites pour ma fille qui réagit à certains produits. Bon rapport qualité /prix. Très pratique aussi !

April 18, 2017

These wipes are durable and don't fall apart when being used. My little one has sensitive skin and these have been great and he hasn't had a rash using them

April 13, 2017

I find that these dont have as much of the smell I do not like and baby seems to appreciate the sensitive option. The price is good too and there are always coupons.

April 11, 2017

I've discovered these while using another brand that didn't work so well so I had decided to try these. I've never switched to another brand after discovering Pampers Baby Wipes for sensitive skin. These wipes are thick, soft and great for baby's sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product.

March 31, 2017

J'adore les ligettes Pampers sensitive. Elles sont douces et pas trop parfumées. Elle sont abordables, souvent en spécial et n'irritent pas la peau de bébé.

March 23, 2017

The wipes themself were great. They were not too ruff or soggy and the smell wasn't strong. I do not like the container they come in. Many wipes got stuck or ripped when pulling them out. The hard plastic when a new package made it rip every wipe until I used about ten wipes.

March 22, 2017

Eversince my baby was born I only use pampers wipes sensitive to wipe his skin. It is unscented and didn't give him any rashes. I am glad that I made the right choice of using pampers even for his diaper. The material is soft and doesn't irritate my babies skin.

March 13, 2017

I like buying pampers wipes I usually lean towards the sensitive wipes I like how they are also thicker then the non sensitive kind. Which is a plus. I recommenced these wipes to anyone and these along with there diapers always make a nice baby shower present .