Pantene Aqualight Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 17, 2017

Product was ok, light fragrance, lightweight feel. Left hair clean and fresh smelling. Hair was manageable and silky feeling when dried. Easy to comb without having to use conditioner. Hair did not feel weighted down or greasy looking on day 2.

May 16, 2017

Ce produit a vraiment fait du bien a mes cheveux qui son épais et dure a entretenir si je n"est pas les bons produit. Donc je suis très fière de dire que j'utilise ce produit.

May 07, 2017

I have been using this product for years and just love it. My hair have been falling but that could be due the stress in my life otherwise this shampoo gives you great volume and shine. Highly recommended it.

May 01, 2017

super produit mais la bouteille se vide trop vite pour moi je ladore je ne vousrais que sa narrete jamais se produit il.fait de miracle parmis teen dautre produit de vitre par super compagnie super produit
    merciii

April 12, 2017

I really like this shampoo/conditioner. I like that it is silicone and paraben free. It has a nice scent and leaves my long hair feeling very clean and shiny.

March 13, 2017

It made my hair feeling clean and light. The price point is a bit high if I wouldn't have bought it on sale. Overall this product did the job and I will most definitely buy it again!

March 04, 2017

Great packaging with sleek bottle and transparent liquid. Refreshing smell. However, the formula makes me lose more hair than usual after a while. Results may vary depending on a person's hair type.

March 02, 2017

Very good shampoo that did leave my hair feeling soft and filled with volume!! The shampoo is very light feeling and does not weigh hair down. It smells really good too!!

February 28, 2017

I tried the shampoo first time and I have completely fallen in love with it! It made my hair light and not oily long time. I like design of bottle and easy open top. It's definitely worth every penny! I will stock it up soon!

February 16, 2017

I use this shampoo when I feel a lot of build up in my hair from chemicals and oils. This stuff really lathers up and cleans each strand. My hair is always bouncy after using this. It's great when washing hair after swimming and getting rid of all that gunk in your hair.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot