Pantene Aqualight Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #64 in Shampoo

May 29, 2017

This shampoo does not weigh your hair down, giving it more volume. It rinses out well and doesn't seem to leave any residue. However, I found I have had to wash my hair more often, as it does get greasy easily.

May 27, 2017

I have found their shampoos to be very drying and heavy and it causes my scalp to be very oily after only one day. However when I saw this "aqua light", it seemed like something I would like from a brand I hated for its heaviness. When I used this shampoo I immediately loved it. It cleanses hair well, however it doesn't leave it stripped of oils.

3.2/5

May 17, 2017

Product was ok, light fragrance, lightweight feel. Left hair clean and fresh smelling. Hair was manageable and silky feeling when dried. Easy to comb without having to use conditioner. Hair did not feel weighted down or greasy looking on day 2.

May 16, 2017

Ce produit a vraiment fait du bien a mes cheveux qui son épais et dure a entretenir si je n"est pas les bons produit. Donc je suis très fière de dire que j'utilise ce produit.

May 07, 2017

I have been using this product for years and just love it. My hair have been falling but that could be due the stress in my life otherwise this shampoo gives you great volume and shine. Highly recommended it.

3.2/5

May 01, 2017

super produit mais la bouteille se vide trop vite pour moi je ladore je ne vousrais que sa narrete jamais se produit il.fait de miracle parmis teen dautre produit de vitre par super compagnie super produit
    merciii

April 12, 2017

I really like this shampoo/conditioner. I like that it is silicone and paraben free. It has a nice scent and leaves my long hair feeling very clean and shiny.

March 13, 2017

It made my hair feeling clean and light. The price point is a bit high if I wouldn't have bought it on sale. Overall this product did the job and I will most definitely buy it again!

March 04, 2017

Great packaging with sleek bottle and transparent liquid. Refreshing smell. However, the formula makes me lose more hair than usual after a while. Results may vary depending on a person's hair type.

March 02, 2017

Very good shampoo that did leave my hair feeling soft and filled with volume!! The shampoo is very light feeling and does not weigh hair down. It smells really good too!!