Pantene expert pro v age defy shampoo Reviews
Ranked #506 in Hair Care

Good - 0

April 19, 2017

j'ai les cheveux beaucoup moins sec il sont plus doux que avent l'utilisation du shampooing,moins de frisotis et plus brillant que avent .mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus facile a coiffé .

March 30, 2017

Great shampoo!! I have to say I really like this shampoo from the way it smells to the way it makes my hair feel. My hair has been really dry and has just been looking dead, but from the first use of this shampoo I can feel a significant difference. It made my hair a lot more shiny and bouncy, no more dullness. I have very thick and long hair and it is hard to find something that works this well in terms of keeping it looking fresh and clean. I highly recommend this and will definitely go out and buy another bottle.

June 07, 2016

I received Pantene Age Defy Shampoo from the new Expert Collection as part of a Bzzagent campaign. I will definitely be buying more of this shampoo as it makes my hair beautifully manageable and shiny. It doesn't dry out my scalp as some other shampoos do. It came with the companion conditioner, and I like that the Pantene people put the two products in different shaped containers, so they are easy to tell apart when reaching blindly for them.

April 13, 2016

I'm usually a cynic when it comes to shampoos that promise their unique traits. However, this shampoo actually did as it advertized: within 2 washes, I found that this shampoo definitely improved the appearance of breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – with truly amazing results! I'd definitely get this again, and recommend it for others who are looking for a perfect hair solution!

April 12, 2016

I can say the shampoo is really great, it doesn't tangle my hair much and it leaves it very silky smooth. The only thing i found after several uses is that i prefer fresh scents rather than sweet ones like this shampoo, not a deal breaker but would have loved it more if it wasn't as sweet