Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 1147 in Shampoo

Transforms dull, lifeless hair into gorgeous shiny hair
New
Y

June 14, 2017

A simple clean that leaves my hair shiny.

I use Pantene's Ice Shine shampoo on occasion to clear my hair and scalp of conditioner build-up. What it gives is a good simple clean so that hair is left lighter, bouncier, and with a great shine. I can easily see it being used on a daily basis by people with fine hair who don't want it weighed down.

Another good quality Pantene Pro-V product.

May 25, 2017

I love this shampoo!!!! Leaves my hair bouncy and silky soft. I have very thin oily hair and it cleans my hair squeaky clean. I would highly recommend this shampoo.

January 25, 2017

I have been using Pantene since I was a teenager and will not stop any time soon. This shampoo and conditioner actually leaves my hair shiny, strong and easy to brush. I have actually gotten compliments on my hair and told them to use Pantene!

2.7/5

September 07, 2016

I have been using this shampoo on and off for a year. I don't love it but it works my hair is less frizzy than other brands I have used. Mind you I have very thick hair I think I need something stronger

February 12, 2016

This product leaves my hair bouncy and shiny as well as the smell stays in my hair longer than other shampoos. It is great for both short and longer hair and does not leave a harsh feeling.

May 17, 2013

I enjoy this shampoo! It has a great smell and lathers easily. I feel that after using this shampoo my hair is shinier and more easily managed. It is a great product at a reasonable price!

2.3/5

September 14, 2012

As an avid Herbal Essences user...I decided to try Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine since it was on sale and I had a coupon. Now I know why I only use Herbal Essences. This ice shine stuff made my scalp itch and I would pull out more dead hair in the shower than I normally would with my normal brand. I just did not like it and more than likely will never buy it again either

June 13, 2012

I love the Pantene brand and have been using it for many years. The Ice shine leaves my hair soft, smooth and of course shiny which I love! My hair was manageable and just dazzled. It has a nice fresh sent also. The only thing I would say I dont like is that I find the conditioners a bit hard to rinse out of my hair and it does take a few minutes to get it out, other then that I love this!

June 06, 2012

I love the Pantene Brand, always have. And the Ice Shine really does make your hair more glossy, and not so dull and lackluster looking. Great product!

June 06, 2012

I have normal hair and love Pantene and this product in particular. My hair is always shiny and smooth but doesn't feel heavy.