• paw patrol stuff animals

paw patrol stuff animals Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 582 in Toys

July 12, 2017

paw patrol stuff animals

I got my son the Chase puppy pillow for his room and bed! He has had it for about a year now and loves it, however it is not holding up well :( He only uses it to rest his head or cuddle with at night and it is already ripping apart which makes him sad. It looks like I will have to rebuy one for him at walmart and I find 20 dollars for a stuffy pricey! However, they are very cute and a must have for any paw patrol fan. He wanted them all!

May 16, 2016

My daughter loves paw patrol and I found a paw patrol stuffed animal at Walmart for $20 which I don't think was a bad price. They isn't small but not to big either.

February 29, 2016

I got this at Walmart.ca for $19.97 I'm trying to collect as much paw patrol stuff to redo my sons room, he really likes Marshall so I'm super excited to have found this. It's pretty big and it's really soft so it's perfect for him to sleep with.

February 16, 2016

My boys are in love with paw patrol !!! I found these toys to be quite durable and can handle being tossed around so far by some boys !! They are happy I am happy !

January 27, 2016

Paw patrol large stuff paw patrollers is a HUGE hit in our home as I'm sure many parents also would agree Their soft and Fun, No small objects to fall off, Can be slept with as my daughter's love napping with them by their side . I'd say price wise a little pricey I've bought mine threw Walmart canada and they were over $22.97 for one large one but if you can get past the price and Enjoy the smiles it brings to you're Childs face :) Great product definitely recommend to others

What's Your Favorite?