PC Nutrition First Dog Food (Dry) Reviews
Ranked #417 in Miscellaneous

June 01, 2017

There are a lot of dog foods out there that are very pricey.
    They cost more than an arm and a leg and even though I am on a budget it does not mean that I don't love my dog. I love her very much and I want her to eat healthy.
    This brand is a good price and contains no grains.
    It keeps her looking sharp and having a lot of energy and she is a 3-legged 11 year old!

I alwys buy it.

May 02, 2017

I recently had to switch dog foods due to money-tightening in my household. I decided to try PC Nutrition First Dog Food -Salmon and Potato! I must say, this is a great food! One of my dogs has a diet sensitivity and allergies! This food has changed her coat dramatically! She's shiny and her hair loss is basically stopped! My other dog is a picky eater but since on this food she cannot wait until it's breakfast or supper time! This is a great quality food for a reasonable price!

May 06, 2016

We were at a loss for a dry dog food that we could afford and feel comfortable for our two dogs. This was around the time where dogs were falling ill and even dying from different products, all seeming to have ties to overseas production. Then we came across Loblaws PC dry dog food and wet. The dogs have taken to it although they will only eat it if wet food is combined. I also added canned unsweetened pumpkin to help in digestion. These guys are our family and deserved food that we could eat as well without worry. We never tried the wet. In the end our dogs are still eating it. The one complaint is the bag size to cost. Buying a larger bag is better value but looses its freshness. They have lost some weight although they were never considered obese. Coats are shiny and the pieces of food themselves are just the right size for their mouths.