PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie

PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 03, 2017

These to me are the best Chocolate Chip cookies. Loaded with dark chips, crunchy and $1.99 when on sale. Take them on road trips, lunches, bbq's ...my husband is obsessed with them. President Choice never disappoints.

May 29, 2017

These are delightful! I think they are one of the best cookies in a bag out there. The chips have a kind of a dark chocolate taste to them, which adds a little something-something. Perfect for an easy snack/comfort food!

May 29, 2017

These cookies are so delicious (especially when dunked in milk) and they have a generous amount of chocolate chips in them. They come in many variations but my favorite is chocolate chunk. Best part is they go on sale almost every other week (at alternating grocery stores) so we rarely pay full price. Definitely worth a try :)

March 16, 2017

I absolutely love these cookies. I crave them at random times and as a result, I try to keep them on hand at all times. I'm not sure what exactly it is, maybe how perfectly distributed the chocolate is? How it isn't too soft or too crunchy? Maybe it's the fact that they are just the right size? I think it's probably all of those reasons. Perfect store bought cookie. Don't tell my grandma.

March 16, 2017

These are the best store-bought chocolate chip cookies out there! Crunchy, delicious flavor and packed with plenty of milk chocolate chunks. It's a rich and indulgent snack!

March 16, 2017

J'aime bien ces biscuits, ils ont juste assez de pépites de chocolat. Ils sont très bons seul ou encore meilleur accompagné d'un bon grand verre de lait pour les tremper.

March 09, 2017

My go to snack since it tastes good and is loaded with chocolate chips. I was really surprised to see that each cookie had tons of chocolate chips in them.

February 17, 2017

This is my family's go to packaged cookie! I have to hide them from the kids so I can have one occasionally :)
    They are reasonably priced. We have never been disappointed with their flavour.

February 07, 2017

These have legit been my favorite chocolate chip cookie since I was a teenager! They are packed full of flavour and so delicious. Its hard to describe just how good these are, the chocolate is rich and creamy and the cookie itself tastes like its homemade! I love that you don't have go to Superstore to find them, Shoppers sells them too!!

February 07, 2017

I am a chips ahoy kinda girl, but i have resorted to these, when mine werent on sale. I wasnt a big fan of them, and i dont know if its because im use to the other brand, but i didnt find the batter of the cookie to be very sweet, and the chocolate chips were super rich, almost tasted like dark chocolate. It was to rich for me.