PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews
#36 in Grocery

January 05, 2018

The best packaged chocolate chip cookie

The best packaged chocolate chip cookie on the market - hands down. Always a reliable choice and tastes of good quality chocolate chips. Your family will love these.

December 15, 2017

Better than expected!

I am continually being surprised by the quality of PC products. These cookies are no exception. They are melt-in-your-mouth good and very addictive. Go buy some!

December 12, 2017

Truly Decadent

These are amazing cookies and could easily pass as a brand name cookie. The only thing better then PC Decadent chocolate chip cookies is home made cookies

November 19, 2017

Best store bought cookie!

In my opinion PC Decadent Chocolate chip cookies are the best store bought chocolate chip cookie. I would choose this brand over Chips Ahoy any day of the week. They are perfectly crumbly and have so many more chocolate chips than most other brands. I try to cut myself off after four cookies but more often than not I fail. I have tasted many PC products and have rarely been disappointed. The price of these cookies are great and often on special which is even better.

November 07, 2017

MMM

Really good. I love the chocolate. They aren't too sweet and have a good texture. Not too crunchy or too soft.Just right. They are a good light dessert.

October 15, 2017

The best

I love the smell and how tiny it is. It's amazing product and I highly recommend to others. It is one of my favorite brands. It literally taste amazing.

October 02, 2017

Great cookie

These cookies are the best when they are dipped in milk! This makes for a soft cookie. They are the best when you first open the packaging because then they have the perfect texture to them.
    The chocolate chip to cookie ratio is really great as well. The chocolate actually tastes so delicious and comes in big chunks as well.
    These are awesome with a big cup of milk. I wish I could eat these right straight out of the oven!

October 01, 2017

Cookie Monster

So I basically consume these as if I'm the Cookie Monster. I absolutely love these cookies. Only thing is after the 4th one I kind of feel lightheaded due to the sugar... but anyone in their right mind would stop at 4 and have self control (haha not me!). I like that the cookie is solid but not too hard, meaning that I can easily take a bite into it and it doesn't crumble instantaneously).

August 01, 2017

Great price for great cookies!

These are the best store-bought chocolate chip cookies out there!
    They are crunchy, chocolatey and loaded with chips!
    I don't think I'd ever pick chips ahoy over these babies.

August 01, 2017

My favorite chocolate chip

When I was a kid, my parents bough these cookies often. I love love love them! I used to speak into the kitchen and take 3 cookies and hide in my room to eat it (haha). Now that I'm in an appartment on my own, I buy those cookie and I have to controle myself to not eat the whole pack just in one night! I know it's a lot of cookie but they are soo good! Big chunk of chocolat and great dought. Really nice snack, but not healhty though!