PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews
#13 in Grocery

July 18, 2019

So very decadent!

These are awesome for a store bought cookie..they are very decadent with a generous amount of chocolate chips.. great for a snack or light dessert..always add some to mine and the kids packed lunches

June 20, 2019

Miam

Les biscuits sont vraiment gros et l'emballage aussi! Ça ne coute pas chere pour le format donc c'est parfait. Ils sont assez tendre et les pepites sont gouteuse et cremeuse

June 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good cookies

Good cookies with a cup of tea or glass of iced coffee, or milk. Lots of chocolate. Not too expensive. There isn't a lot of difference between these and the more expensive cookies.

June 05, 2019

Fave at work

I remember my workmate who retired and a not so avid fan of chocolates but loves this! I super love the chunks from these cookies that sometimes I think it’s better than chips ahoy. Love love love these chocolate chips from pc!!!!!!!

May 31, 2019

👍🏼

The kids love these cookies lots of chocolate in them the price is good to kids love with ice cream you get lots for your money would definitely buy again

April 13, 2019

love these cookies

Just bought another bag last night. I know these cookies will be eaten. Good amount of chocolate, nice and buttery and a decent price. These cookies can stand up against any others and do well.

February 18, 2019

Un délice!

Ils sont délicieux. Les biscuits décadent "Aux Gros Morceaux" choix du président sont mes préférés pour leur goût délicieux. Ils ont beaucoup de Morceaux de Chocolat et une agréable texture.

November 25, 2018

I love this cookie

This cookie is so good. I like to treat my family with these cookies. They live up to the name. They are very chocolatey. The price is good and I recommend them!

2.7/5

October 10, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

They're okay..

They're okay if you are stuck for a chocolate chip cookie but they do not contended with Chips Ahoy. I find they have a strange aftertaste. I do buy them if they're the only thing available on the shelf.

September 21, 2018

Very Decadent

The name says it all. These are the best chocolate chip cookies ever. Its a favourite in our household. One bag does not last long as you can never stop at one cookie. One cookie holds a lot of chocolate chips. The cookie is quite moist and not hard and dry like other brands. The sweetness is just right for me. This cookie always satisfies my chocolate cravings. It is filled with mmm mmm goodness. I highly recommend it.