Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 24, 2019
    Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Brushing teeth with... sugar?

While these sticks are chewy and to some extent 'clean' dogs teeth, the sugars and additives in them are ridiculous and should not be fed more than 1 per week. In moderation, course they're not bad it's like us having a mcdonalds every now and then. However dentasticks can be seen as a daily or regular treat, just always check out the ingredients and additive content

October 24, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Hmm

I’ve heard bad things about these, a friends dog used to have them all the time and the vet said they were actually destroying his gums. I have gave them to my dog and he loves them but he often gets a funny tummy after

June 26, 2017

I don't recommend it for picky dogs lol

My dog is not a fan of this product. He likes to chew on it once in a while but if i were to give it to him on a daily basis he would pick his own food over this dental care product. Every dog is different and he rather chew on other treats than this product.

June 26, 2017

May purchase again

Our large puppy seemed unphased by this product. She played with it more than she ate it. I'm not sure she was really impressed by this product. Once she ate it, it was gone in a few minutes, but she didn't seem overly excited about this product.

May 09, 2017

C'est un produit tres couteux,meme un luxe a donner a un chien surtout quand tu en a deux gros.
    Ils aiment cela mais ils le mangent en moins de 1 minute.
    Je ne crois pas que ce produit peut contribuer a une meilleur hygiene dentaire canine.

April 26, 2017

I'm not sure if these are doing much for my dogs teeth, but what I do know is that she goes crazy for them. If she gets ahold of a Dentastix dog treat there is no getting it away from her. Her teeth don't look that much better, but in all honesty it's hard to tell as we adopted her as a senior dog and she had pretty terrible teeth from the day we got her.
    The fact that she loves them so much, and they aren't doing any harm to her is why we continue to purchase them.

April 13, 2017

my dog can only eat these when they are fresh out of the pack, the package is not good as they get hard fast, she loves them mind you but not when they are sniff. company needs to come up with a better way to package them.

December 23, 2015

My dogs demolish these - in a few seconds it is gone. However, they seem to enjoy them. I haven't noticed any substantial reduction in tartar or anything like that since they began having them though.

November 20, 2015

my dog doesn't really like these sticks, I buy the small ones and she has a really hard time chewing on them so she just ends up hiding them around the house.

September 05, 2014

These are alright but nothing special. i try not to give my dogs this kind of junk as while it is promoting great teeth it is full of chemicals and junk. give them a deer antler, real wood, branches etc to chew on and keep their teeth healthy with no chemicals. its alright but not my personal choice of things to do