Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 26, 2017

I'm not sure if these are doing much for my dogs teeth, but what I do know is that she goes crazy for them. If she gets ahold of a Dentastix dog treat there is no getting it away from her. Her teeth don't look that much better, but in all honesty it's hard to tell as we adopted her as a senior dog and she had pretty terrible teeth from the day we got her.
    The fact that she loves them so much, and they aren't doing any harm to her is why we continue to purchase them.

2.3/5

April 13, 2017

my dog can only eat these when they are fresh out of the pack, the package is not good as they get hard fast, she loves them mind you but not when they are sniff. company needs to come up with a better way to package them.

December 23, 2015

My dogs demolish these - in a few seconds it is gone. However, they seem to enjoy them. I haven't noticed any substantial reduction in tartar or anything like that since they began having them though.

2.3/5

November 20, 2015

my dog doesn't really like these sticks, I buy the small ones and she has a really hard time chewing on them so she just ends up hiding them around the house.

September 05, 2014

These are alright but nothing special. i try not to give my dogs this kind of junk as while it is promoting great teeth it is full of chemicals and junk. give them a deer antler, real wood, branches etc to chew on and keep their teeth healthy with no chemicals. its alright but not my personal choice of things to do